It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:10 pm 

How can this defense ever get to an optimal level with this guy never on the field.

I just don't see someone who never practices being able to make an impact. This guy won't make it thru the year, ask any orthopedic, Bell will have an awful hard time making it thru the year. Ben can't make it a full season either. Pouncey...

Everyone is excited for the season, as they should be, but we have too many injury prone guys on this team and dummies imo.

I'm hoping Conner gets some carries, but MT sucks Bell's cock and lets him do what he wants so I'm guessing he's on the field for 2 snaps. Dude is selfish and shouldn't get all the snaps.

Post subject: Re: Bud Dupree never, ever practices or plays...Questionable
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:20 pm 

Par for the course for Dupree... Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him replaced by Chickillo.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm 

So... Bud played in 16 games in 2015. He's really had just one injury -- granted, it caused him to miss 11 games last season. But to say he never, ever practices or plays isn't accurate.

And how does Tomlin let Bell do whatever he wants? What would you do differently? There is an argument to be made that Bell's workload should be reduced to increase his longevity and effectiveness late into the season and post-season, but do you bench a top-3 RB because he held out of training camp? Do you give him a vicious tongue lashing? Or do you have some understanding of how business is done in the NFL and realize that there is nothing you can do to prevent a holdout?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 pm 

Lynch wrote:
Par for the course for Dupree... Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him replaced by Chickillo.

This honestly isn't even entertaining. Your trolling is poorly done and lacks any subtlety or charm. I don't think you've elicited anger or laughter from any of the board members. You have failed at your one task. Regroup, rethink your strategy, and come back later.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:38 pm 

Not an issue to panic over. Could just be precautionary coach's decision. Move Watt over to LOLB and keep Deebo at ROLB. :twisted: 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:46 pm 

I share the OPs frustration.
WTF?!?! Was my reaction to Bud yet again on injury report
Too many soft players not just on Steelers its a league wide epidemic
The Chiefs beat the Pats
The Chiefs lost Berry for the season
The Steelers can win the AFC
Not looking like key players such as Bud and Shaz can be counted on

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:54 pm 

It is a long season. If his ankle is not right, this is a good game to miss.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:21 pm 

Quote:
Steelers OLB Bud Dupree (shoulder) is questionable for Week 1 against the Browns.
Dupree popped up on the injury report as limited with a shoulder issue Thursday, suggesting he suffered the injury in practice. The fact he was not able to go on Friday raises red flags. Anthony Chickillo is next up on the depth chart.

Rotoworld 5:07pm

Its a shoulder, not an ankle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:35 pm 

Laying the Wood wrote:
So... Bud played in 16 games in 2015. He's really had just one injury -- granted, it caused him to miss 11 games last season. But to say he never, ever practices or plays isn't accurate.

And how does Tomlin let Bell do whatever he wants? What would you do differently? There is an argument to be made that Bell's workload should be reduced to increase his longevity and effectiveness late into the season and post-season, but do you bench a top-3 RB because he held out of training camp? Do you give him a vicious tongue lashing? Or do you have some understanding of how business is done in the NFL and realize that there is nothing you can do to prevent a holdout?

Give Conner snaps, he's been a team player since he got here.

He deserves to get on the field, no?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next