It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: injury report week 3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 pm 

randomsteelerfan wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
I'm sorry folks. I thought that was what discussion forums were created to provide. A place to post comments. Whether they're reactionary or factual does it really matter? There I go thinking again. I see I've ruffled some feathers by doing so. My bad. Anyway, back to the present. I'm hopeful these Steelers will break the Chicago drought. Love it if Watt and Gilbert were playing. Two of the better players the Steelers have on the roster. Tuitt being questionable I think it prudent holding him out one more week. We'll see what the final verdict is Sunday.

You post something that was largely disagreed with and dispelled, you defend it, then you apologize for it and defend the posting by confirming that message boards are for discussions, then apologize again for doing exactly what you defended the sentence before. Weird.

:lol: :lol:

It's more fun to incessantly bash the Steelers FO, though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:53 pm 

randomsteelerfan wrote:
You post something that was largely disagreed with and dispelled, you defend it, then you apologize for it and defend the posting by confirming that message boards are for discussions, then apologize again for doing exactly what you defended the sentence before. Weird.

Ok whatever issue you have with me is well noted by your two 'reactionary' posts about a reactionary post. :lol: Agree to disagree then and simply move on. We're all rooting for the same team here. Not mortal enemies.

Luca Brasi wrote:

:lol: :lol:

It's more fun to incessantly bash the Steelers FO, though.

Was nothing incessant about it. I simply stated an opinion reactionary as it may seem and folks took issue with it. I post an apology for ruffling feathers in a condescending way and am weird because of it. If you don't agree state your case then move on. It really is simple.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:49 pm 

All good 77. Is a shame Green didn't work out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:22 pm 

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_gOX8OsZJXI[/youtube]Godamn you Green!!! You'll burn in hell for this!!! Die motherfucker!! Die!!! Die!!! Die!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:20 pm 

steel wrote:
Falcons struggled to win in Chicago in week 1

I know everyone thinks this game is a gimme, but Bears looked good at home -- the RB #29 looks good

this is what I said earlier in the week