It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dumbest OC in the nfl.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 pm 

They need to realize that a defense is a always gonna give them something, especially with all the talent they have. A frickin' 5 yard pass is still a win! Say what you want about Brady, but this is the MO for how many years- death by a thousand cuts. Frustrate defenses to play short, then the bomb.

8-26 on 3rd down through 2 weeks ain't gonna cut it.

Execution, decision making, and playcalling poor for this veteran offense.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:30 pm 

StillerDownSouth wrote:
From everything I have read over the last few years, Ben has a lot of input in the offense and game plan each week, while I think Haley sucks balls, maybe Ben is also part of the problem, not part of the solution....no one has ever considered Ben as being very studious or smart.

And he talks trash during pick-up bball games!!!!!

He calls more of his own plays, and has more input into the offense than probably anyone (including Peyton Manning). And maybe that is part of the problem - I never hear of Tom Brady having anything like that (he just calls the play Belicheat tells him to, and throws it where Ernie tells him to).

I just think a QB has too much else going on to be spending much time sitting there thinking about how to set-up a defense and keep them off-balance mixing up playcalling. Teams like NE analyze their play selection to make sure they aren't falling into any predictable trends

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:30 pm 

On 2nd-and-short, I'd like to see Haley consider doing something other than quickly calling a handoff to Bell so he has 38 seconds to think about other men fucking his wife.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:41 pm 

Somebody needs to explain to AB that him doing his job is enabling a teammate to have a 160-yard day. This is also on Ben.

I hope there are zero performance incentives in his contract, other than games played.

It was good to finally see a slant to Bryant.

Haley's first responsibility is simple: get the ball to Bell, Brown, or Bryant with a head of steam and an open field.

The Patriots win with this formula with mediocre athletes. We have three of the five scariest open-field players in the game - plus the underrated moves and instincts of Rogers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:33 pm 

ChicagoSteel wrote:
tunch wrote:
Haley's decisions make complete sense when you consider that he's a literal cuck.

Is his wife still hot?

I laughed like hell when he was plowed into on the sidelines yesterday. Probably will fuck up his short game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:55 pm 

JackLambert58 wrote:
ChicagoSteel wrote:
tunch wrote:
Haley's decisions make complete sense when you consider that he's a literal cuck.

Is his wife still hot?

I laughed like hell when he was plowed into on the sidelines yesterday. Probably will fuck up his short game.

I was so happy when he got plowed over... and then he got up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:59 pm 

tunch wrote:
On 2nd-and-short, I'd like to see Haley consider doing something other than quickly calling a handoff to Bell so he has 38 seconds to think about other men fucking his wife.

It's 2nd and long predictable run that gets me. Yes, I understand wanting to get into 3rd and short but a telegraphed run has less chance of achieving that goal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:42 pm 

tunch wrote:
Somebody needs to explain to AB that him doing his job is enabling a teammate to have a 160-yard day. This is also on Ben.

I hope there are zero performance incentives in his contract, other than games played.

It was good to finally see a slant to Bryant.

Haley's first responsibility is simple: get the ball to Bell, Brown, or Bryant with a head of steam and an open field.

The Patriots win with this formula with mediocre athletes. We have three of the five scariest open-field players in the game - plus the underrated moves and instincts of Rogers.

I think that the Steelers are one of the teams that do not have any personal incentives in their player contracts, which I love.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 pm 

my gripe..besides the force feeding to brown no matter if 3 guys are with him...how many times has Bryant caught a short slant and run the the house ?? several times I recall and yesterday again..yet..its never done again..play is money yet our guys are 35 yards down field when we need a fucking first.. they should throw that play to Bryant at least once a quarter.. let fucking conner get some carries..we need bell in January.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:40 pm 

I wonder if some of it was Ben had so much confidence in both his O and D that he just said fuck it I'm hitting it deep.

I remember Bradshaw saying one time he used to throw into double and triple coverage just to show that he could.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next