It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Dumbest OC in the nfl.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:19 pm 

bam morris wrote:
my gripe..besides the force feeding to brown no matter if 3 guys are with him...how many times has Bryant caught a short slant and run the the house ?? several times I recall and yesterday again..yet..its never done again..play is money yet our guys are 35 yards down field when we need a fucking first.. they should throw that play to Bryant at least once a quarter.. let fucking conner get some carries..we need bell in January.

More often than not it's based on the look the QB is getting at the LOS. Wrong defense and it is definitely not "money"....just ask Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
bam morris wrote:
my gripe..besides the force feeding to brown no matter if 3 guys are with him...how many times has Bryant caught a short slant and run the the house ?? several times I recall and yesterday again..yet..its never done again..play is money yet our guys are 35 yards down field when we need a fucking first.. they should throw that play to Bryant at least once a quarter.. let fucking conner get some carries..we need bell in January.

More often than not it's based on the look the QB is getting at the LOS. Wrong defense and it is definitely not "money"....just ask Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson.

oh I agree..but it would work more then twice a season.. I'm not speaking of goaline play. I'm talking replacing one of the 12 bubblescreens a normal game or 2nd a nine runs..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:43 pm 

Reminder that Todd Haley is a literal cuck and we're going to dick around for 2.5 quarters against an inferior opponent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:49 pm 

tunch wrote:
Reminder that Todd Haley is a literal cuck and we're going to dick around for 2.5 quarters against an inferior opponent.

But, but....I thought this offense is a 30 poont a game offense?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7