It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Ben through the years
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:45 pm 

Well taking the wood, perhaps he could acquire your services as a personal fashion consultant?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:50 pm 

Laying the Wood wrote:
My god, with all the money he has, those suits are the best he can come up with. I don't know what's worse, the powder blue number, or the yellow t-shirt tucked into oversized, pleated dress pants. AB wears crazy shit, but at least he has style.

It's the powder blue number.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm 

Lynch wrote:
Well taking the wood, perhaps he could acquire your services as a personal fashion consultant?

I think he's a lost cause. If you were to give a homeless man $200 million and let him dress himself, he'd look something like Ben Roethlisberger.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:49 pm 

Laying the Wood wrote:
My god, with all the money he has, those suits are the best he can come up with. I don't know what's worse, the powder blue number, or the yellow t-shirt tucked into oversized, pleated dress pants. AB wears crazy shit, but at least he has style.

The t-shirt tucked into the suit pants is my personal favorite. Sad part is, if that was 2005 I could give him a slight pass because big baggy suits were what people were wearing then. But that's with his wife, so I don't think it could be any older than 2011. What a goof.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:59 pm 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
RooneyTunes wrote:

LOL@ the comments. :lol:

Quote:
smush parker‏
@antiextravert
Follow
More
Replying to @SInow
How come everybody is worried if kap is in shape but Ben looks like he can throw down 5 double burgers in 3 minutes?

:lol: :lol:

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:00 pm 

Quote:
I don't know what's worse, the powder blue number, or the yellow t-shirt tucked into oversized, pleated dress pants.

Definitely the yellow shirt tucked into those pleated dress pants.

A lot of my suits for work had pleated slacks because thats just how they came around that time.

All have since been replaced with flat front.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:08 pm 

Image[/quote]

While you can make an argument for several of those to be the worst looking, in my opinion the worst choice was the slicked back hair & red shirt after the Midgeville incident. With the kind of accusations made (whether true or not), when you go in front of the media after finding out you won't be charged you want to look as wholesome as possible. Whoever was advising him to go with the unshaven "slick" look was hopefully fired soon after that debacle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:37 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:48 pm 

While this thread is making me laugh, it's also showing me how much I'm going to miss him once he does hang it up :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:29 pm 

Laying the Wood wrote:

Finally a thread in my area of expertise.

Ben obviously flunked geometry because has no sense of proportion of clothing cut to body mass, which is why he consistently dresses like shit. Why in the fuck does he put on a fucking fedora? The brim is too small for his fat fucking head making his fat fucking head look even fucking fatter.

AB has the proportions right but dresses like an utter ass clown nonetheless. I still can't get that dress shirt he wore with paint splattered all over it or my personal favorite, the Tron Suit. Also, AB has on occasion sported the skinny tie look, which commits a double error. First the skinny tie is out of proportion with most lapels (your tie should be same width as your lapels). Second, the skinny tie is irredeemably effeminate. Gay, straight, I don't care. But dress line a man. Say no to the skinny tie.

Only Shannon Sharpe can save them.