It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
SP wrote:
Bortles is lighting that ass up. Called it on the podcast. Ravens o line without Yanda vs that Jags front is a huge mismatch.

Is this game on tv anywhere or just online?


Gee that Rats D sure doesn't look all world when it isn't raining easy turnovers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
SP wrote:
Bortles is lighting that ass up. Called it on the podcast. Ravens o line without Yanda vs that Jags front is a huge mismatch.

Is this game on tv anywhere or just online?



https://nflstream.yahoo.com

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Posts: 219
Ravens are getting their shit pushed in, love it.

_________________
Juju knocking out Burfict and Bell punishing Kirkpatrick
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2252
steelclan wrote:
SP wrote:
Bortles is lighting that ass up. Called it on the podcast. Ravens o line without Yanda vs that Jags front is a huge mismatch.

Is this game on tv anywhere or just online?


Gee that Rats D sure doesn't look all world when it isn't raining easy turnovers.


Also, the offense looks bad. When the Ravens' defense gave their offense that many turnovers and the Ravens failed to light up the scoreboard -- you knew the offense was sub par.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
Much as I'd love to say this game is over. It isn't. Not with Bortles and Henne around. It will only take one big turnover to make this a game and both have more than one of those in their bank. Really like Jags to get put big first drive after half together to drive nail home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 3070
Steelers/PSU Fan wrote:
Ravens are getting their shit pushed in, love it.


Big time, bro.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
Lee's pen killed a nice drive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 am
Posts: 270
steelclan wrote:
Much as I'd love to say this game is over. It isn't. Not with Bortles and Henne around. It will only take one big turnover to make this a game and both have more than one of those in their bank. Really like Jags to get put big first drive after half together to drive nail home.


This game is over. The Ravens just want to get back on the plane.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23379
Shit- I don't want the Ravens getting their asses kicked like this.

That will only get them more pissed off next week, and we will therefore struggle with them.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:22 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 1877
Well if it is going to be a route then pour it on. Big TD pass to Lewis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
burghboy wrote:
steelclan wrote:
Much as I'd love to say this game is over. It isn't. Not with Bortles and Henne around. It will only take one big turnover to make this a game and both have more than one of those in their bank. Really like Jags to get put big first drive after half together to drive nail home.


This game is over. The Ravens just want to get back on the plane.


Yep it sure is now. Wow that throw by Flacco was absolutely atrocious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
steelclan wrote:
TB wrote:
Ravens and Broncos are clearly the best. Coupled with their schedule, I expect the Ravens to finish with the #1 D in football and at least 10 wins.

As long as we keep playing against rookie/shitty quarterbacks we'll be fine though. I mean, we've got a pretty good defense, but it's still a few players away from elite.

I will say Artie Burns has been great this year, and Watt is the real deal. Kid is evolving on the fly. Stud.


U might be right but sure be interesting to see what Ravens can do when turnovers dry up. Browns didn't exactly struggle to move the ball v Ravens.


Mmmhmmm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Posts: 219
Jeemie wrote:
Shit- I don't want the Ravens getting their asses kicked like this.

That will only get them more pissed off next week, and we will therefore struggle with them.


We struggle with the Rats no matter what, they beat us with a backup QB 2 seasons ago.

_________________
Juju knocking out Burfict and Bell punishing Kirkpatrick
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 am
Posts: 987
this is almost surreal

_________________
"He's the slowest, best athlete I've ever seen in my life." - Vince Williams on Ben Roethlisberger

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 1877
MJD called Lewis would be game MVP pregame show. Billick called for the Ravens to shut out the Jags. I guess one guy had better intel than the other.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
Chidi Iwuoma wrote:
this is almost surreal


Indeed. I thought Ravens were overrated but they've flat thrown the towel in. West got a first started making the feed me, feed me sign then promptly fumbles on next snap. Pro tip: down 30 don't talk smack of any kind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 1877
Maybe Baltimore was confused by the mentioning of Big Ben all week and are still waiting for the Steelers to show up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 am
Posts: 270
Steelers/PSU Fan wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Shit- I don't want the Ravens getting their asses kicked like this.

That will only get them more pissed off next week, and we will therefore struggle with them.


We struggle with the Rats no matter what, they beat us with a backup QB 2 seasons ago.


It's because of the self-imposed war of attrition bullshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
burghboy wrote:
Steelers/PSU Fan wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Shit- I don't want the Ravens getting their asses kicked like this.

That will only get them more pissed off next week, and we will therefore struggle with them.


We struggle with the Rats no matter what, they beat us with a backup QB 2 seasons ago.


It's because of the self-imposed war of attrition bullshit.


Yep. Jags attacked from snap one. They matched up move TE on Ravens LBers because they saw a weakness on tape and thoroughly exploited it. Just as they targeted Humphreys deep because as I have noted guy struggles when he has to turn & run.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the league Week 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 1877
Ha Ha Ha

Jags run a fake punt up 37-0 for 60 yards.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CdnSteelerFan, CzechSteeler, Google [Bot], JaySteel72, Jobus Rum, stealin, stillthere and 46 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group