It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: FSBI (Fuck Steelers Best Interest!!)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Lead-in to ABC's morning show (not CNN). Clip of #78 pre-game, with these words: "....and the former Army Ranger turned football player...standing alone."

And good for him for standing up for his beliefs, and good for the EQUAL voices of the rest of the team for doing the same, he's no better than the rest of them, all men are created equal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:49 am 

Still Lit wrote:
It's hilarious that this is a thing for some of you.

Seek lives promptly, play with your kids instead, etc.

1. You know people on here don't have lives...

2. 99% of modern politics is similarly bs not a big deal claptrap. So fits in perfectly .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 am 

Nick79 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Lead-in to ABC's morning show (not CNN). Clip of #78 pre-game, with these words: "....and the former Army Ranger turned football player...standing alone."

And good for him for standing up for his beliefs, and good for the EQUAL voices of the rest of the team for doing the same, he's no better than the rest of them, all men are created equal.

This.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 am 

Zeke5123 wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
It's hilarious that this is a thing for some of you.

Seek lives promptly, play with your kids instead, etc.

1. You know people on here don't have lives...

2. 99% of modern politics is similarly bs not a big deal claptrap. So fits in perfectly .

Let's note though, that Lit's not shy about infusing his mumbo-jumbo into a multitude of seemingly innocuous and irrelevant topics on this esteemed website. I'll assume his kids have gone to bed while he's typing those posts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Let's note though, that Lit's not shy about infusing his mumbo-jumbo into a multitude of seemingly innocuous and irrelevant topics on this esteemed website.

Didn't you used to include an unrelated personal story in every post you made?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 am 

fortythree wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Let's note though, that Lit's not shy about infusing his mumbo-jumbo into a multitude of seemingly innocuous and irrelevant topics on this esteemed website.

Didn't you used to include an unrelated personal story in every post you made?

But Swiss isn't telling other people to get a life.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:16 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
sinceiwas4 wrote:
i get it.. He's a decorated soldier and not being seen respecting the flag was undesirable/impossible for him...but in the end it threw his teammates under the bus as they were supposed to show solidarity as a team by not kneeling OR standing and sitting the whole thing out. by going on his own he made it look like all the other steelers were protesting anthem which was not the case at all.

Of course, his teammates could have done as they've done previously, and make the support of #78 a priority and stand WITH him....everyone!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:24 am 

I've long ago come to the simple conclusion that Donald Trump loves fucking with people.

What surprises me so much is that people allow him to do that even when it should be clear that's what he's doing.

The NFL's and the players' reaction to him was all wrong...the guy should just be ignored, or better yet, laughed at, when he does clownish stuff like this.

Instead, they play right into his hands.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 am 

Nick79 wrote:
I wish they'd stop playing the anthem at games, and stop with all the bullshit military displays every 10 minutes! It's a sport, it doesn't need any politics or patriotism, how about we stop dragging soldiers out on the field every 10 minutes to recognize them, let's send out some teachers or paramedics or social workers that HELP PEOPLE sometimes? How about ENTIRE GAMES where we don't mention "the flag", "the troops" etc. none of that has a damn thing to do with football, The main reason for the military overkill is the Defense Department PAID FOR IT.

Me? I'm still watching my favorite TV Show, that's all it is. The protesters have legit gripes, I feel like everyone has legit gripes, the politics of America has ruined life for all of us! We used to be able to escape through sports and entertainment, now they stick politics into our fun too. Me I don't care about the anthem, I DVR the games so I can fast forward past all that useless pregame "and now to honor America" crap-I'm not watching to honor America, I'm watching to SEE FOOTBALL, all my life from when I was a little kid, I've always thought, "C'mon, get this anthem over with, and get to the reason we all showed up, THE GAME". And I will do that for the rest of the season, I'm tuning to watch football, other people's politics won't ruin my game day.

Great post. I agree completely. I couldn't care less about what the players do during the anthem.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Djb has dropped it over the target

Remember when silly Cuban said pigs get fat, hogs gets slaughtered about the NFL, several yrs ago?

That's about to come to fruition like never before

I think the Steelers past stance on respecting the flag since last year got drowned out by stupid thinking.

This nightmare, plus the awful product and the 24:7 drama Goofwell has brought on the NFL..... Get used to seeing a further decline

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/mark-cu ... gs-decline

That pictures says a lot. Are you SHOCKED that the main stream media has made it look like the rest of the team was in the locker room and not 10 feet behind him?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next