It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Steelers win/loss rest of the year
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:27 am 

fortythree wrote:
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
I'm going to refer to this team as "MIke Glennon's Bottom Bitch" unless they win the next two games.

I'm sure that'll give them all the motivation they need to run the table. Decades from now Steelers fans worldwide will be telling their children and grandchildren about the brave Dan Smith--BYU who called the Steelers a dumb nickname on a message board and hurt their feelings, propelling them to the greatest of heights.

In three years time the selection committee will elect you to the Steelers Hall Of Honor and you will go down in history as something of a reverse Steve Bartman.

Thank you for your creativity and courage, sir. Steelers Nation no doubts owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

3 years from now......Dan in the Steelers Hall of Honor, Trump elected to a second term, and 43 gets hired as Bob Smizik's ghost writer. Hopefully Belicheck and Kraft are dead and Brady has fucking retired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:43 am 

fortythree wrote:
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
I'm going to refer to this team as "MIke Glennon's Bottom Bitch" unless they win the next two games.

I'm sure that'll give them all the motivation they need to run the table. Decades from now Steelers fans worldwide will be telling their children and grandchildren about the brave Dan Smith--BYU who called the Steelers a dumb nickname on a message board and hurt their feelings, propelling them to the greatest of heights.

In three years time the selection committee will elect you to the Steelers Hall Of Honor and you will go down in history as something of a reverse Steve Bartman.

Thank you for your creativity and courage, sir. Steelers Nation no doubts owes you a huge debt of gratitude.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:48 am 

I honestly think a loss on the road at Indy is almost a foregone conclusion. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

3 years from now......Dan in the Steelers Hall of Honor, Trump elected to a second term, and 43 gets hired as Bob Smizik's ghost writer. Hopefully Belicheck and Kraft are dead and Brady has fucking retired.

Bless your heart. None of these things will actually happen.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:23 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
My guess...

At Ravens L
Vs Jaguars L
At Chiefs L
Vs Bengals W
At Lions W
At Colts W
Vs Titans L
Vs Packers L
At Bengals W
Vs Ravens W
Vs Patriots L
At Texans L
Vs Browns W

6-10 out of the playoffs in line for that next franchise QB.

I think the Lions are going to be tough to beat

I have the same thing except I switch the W and L for the Lions and Packers or Titans. I don't think we beat the Lions, but we will beat either the Pack or Titans. I will also be surprised if we beat the Ravens either time. This team has a loooooonnnnnnggggg way to go to be contender for a playoff spot