All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 4 players showed up...rest of team/coaches ugly
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:43 am 

AB and Hargreaves showed up

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:08 am 

steelclan wrote:
Hargrave who absolutely tooling Bears center and needs to be in on 3rd down
Burns yes I know his run fits aren't great but his coverage was superb...again.
AB
Shazier: yes not a perfect game but he was everywhere.

Rest of the team was awful. Tomlin didn't have this team ready and it showed. They're still committing the same dumb shit pens in bunches that kill drives extend other team's drives & now toss in epic Cowher like Special teams melt down and of course it = defeat.

I want to get mad at Haley but frankly given piss poor execution not really sure I can. O had chances to make plays and simply failed to execute.

Butler needed to man the fuck up load the box and force Glennon to beat you.

Next week if Steelers play this sloppy they will give Ravens a win. They need to look at the tape and see Jags attacked from word go & were utterly relentless. Got Ravens LBers in coverage, went after Weddle deep, Jefferson in single coverage, doubled chipped Suggs all game to force other pass rushers to beat them and ran right at Brandon Williams replacement. No reason this team can't do exactly the same.

Lastly this team needs Tuitt and Watt back big time. Dupree had an ok game but Chick and TA were putrid.

I will say that Vance McDonald gets a game ball as well. Purely for hustle and maybe Wing as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:27 am 

stillthere wrote:
steelclan wrote:
AB

Rest of the team was awful. Tomlin didn't have this team ready and it showed. They're still committing the same dumb shit pens in bunches that kill drives extend other team's drives & now toss in epic Cowher like Special teams melt down and of course it = defeat.

I want to get mad at Haley but frankly given piss poor execution not really sure I can. O had chances to make plays and simply failed to execute.

Next week if Steelers play this sloppy they will give Ravens a win. They need to look at the tape and see Jags attacked from word go & were utterly relentless. Got Ravens LBers in coverage, went after Weddle deep, Jefferson in single coverage, doubled chipped Suggs all game to force other pass rushers to beat them and ran right at Brandon Williams replacement. No reason this team can't do exactly the same.

Lastly this team needs Tuitt and Watt back big time. Dupree had an ok game but Chick and TA were putrid.

I will say that Vance McDonald gets a game ball as well. Purely for hustle and maybe Wing as well.

I was thinking to myself that I wish Wing would have simply dived on the ball and covered it up instead of batting it OOB...and then I saw the replay and noticed a Bear player was almost right on top of him.

I think Wing can still cover it up, but I could also see why he wouldn't want to take the chance.

I do wish he could have been a bit less obvious with the bat.

But damn Ken Stabler and the Holy Roller that caused the bat rule to be in place anyway!

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 am 

I'm not going to blow Shazier like the announcers (by the way, Trent Green sometimes seems like he's new to football)

Shazier misses more tackles than he makes. And usually it's throwing a shoulder into a guy and allowing him 3-4 more yards at crucial times. And I was a big Shazier fan. He needs to tighten up the ship.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:47 pm 

steelclan wrote:
Steel Mike wrote:
Fuck Burns too, the pussy.

"Ugly" is an understatement. This is either a business decision to completely avoid contact, or he's a really stupid fucking guy.

https://twitter.com/alex_kozora/status/ ... 0620120064

Always found it fascinating when men call people pussies. Pussy is pretty much one of the strongest muscles around (believe tongue is strongest). Ya know that whole child birth thingie? Compare that to a dick that with one small kick to you can render a man completely immobile.

Burns is not great in run D but it was front 7 that was the issue not Burns.

Actually, the masseter muscle is the strongest muscle in the body, pound for pound.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:50 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
stillthere wrote:
steelclan wrote:
AB

I was thinking to myself that I wish Wing would have simply dived on the ball and covered it up instead of batting it OOB...and then I saw the replay and noticed a Bear player was almost right on top of him.

I think Wing can still cover it up, but I could also see why he wouldn't want to take the chance.

I do wish he could have been a bit less obvious with the bat.

But damn Ken Stabler and the Holy Roller that caused the bat rule to be in place anyway!

Guys...Wing doesn't live here anymore.
Our current punter is same guy named Berry. Straw, Dingle, Ras....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:10 pm 

stillthere wrote:
steelclan wrote:
AB

Berry hustled but then made a stupid play that arguably negated what McDonald did. It's not complicated, just dive at the ball and push it out with your momentum, not by just slapping or kicking it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:17 pm 

Just think about despite playing like absolute ass it took for Steelers to lose that game:

1. On Bears final drive in reg: a fumble that rolled into arms of only Bear play among multiple Steelers.
2. Mitchell dropping an Int, yes tough play but one he should make.
3. Botched snap rolling right to Glennon when it could've gone anywhere.
4. Dropped punt by Rogers.
5. Blocked FG and 6 points swing.

Just one of those goes differently we're talking about a win. It is what makes the sloppy as fuck execution that much more frustrating.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:26 pm 

How the fuck do four extremely astute posters bestow Jordan Berry's accolades to Brad freaking Wing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:30 pm 

Are we serious with this Wing thing?