It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Ravens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:43 am 

punum123 wrote:
SP wrote:
I love you Punum.

Thanks for the love SP.... :lol:
I watched the entire game and was in awe of the Jags....relentless on defense. In Flacco’s face....daring that fucker to make a play deep.
Wallace did his Bryant imitation and pulled up lame for a catchable pass...
Ravens O-line is a mess. We have to find a way to exploit that. Not fixable in a week.
I would take the same gamble and take away Joe’s checkdown options....his back might be a bigger problem than he’s letting on....

Exactly punum. This is the winning formula playing the rats. I suspect the defense will play their usual 7-10 yard cushions in the secondary with Mitchell way deep (knowing fluke-o won't throw it there) in addition to taking horrible angles at the ball carrier after watching him penetrate the secondary off a 5 yard dump off pass. OLB's will be forced to drop into coverage more often than rushing the passer to combat those terrible alignments the secondary will be demanded to play. The pass rush thereby fails and fluke-o looks like HOF Montana at QB. As an afterthought the rat offense will rush just successful enough to trick the Steelers defense into some embarrassing situations.
On offense the Steelers do what they do. Without Gilbert I'm imagining. So the rat defense will look all world and the Steelers offense will struggle mightily scoring minimal points consecutively in their 4th game. Ben will force passes into impossibly tight windows with double coverage on AB. Ben will be largely inaccurate as a result while becoming frustrated and holding the ball far too long hanging his OLine out to be dominated. Especially if Hubbard is at RT which I expect. Bryant hasn't practiced all week and will likely be active but play the Duce Staley role on the sidelines. Not that his play has made any difference anyways. Insert Hunter. Hasn't played since the last preseason game so expect some rust from him. Bell is the wild card. Hopefully Bell has a very successful outing and runs apeshit crazy. AB and believe it or not Outlaw are the only constants. All this will result in a very close to the vest low scoring shitfest of attrition game. Expect a nail biter and prepare the antacid concoctions. Hoping I'm completely in correct. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Ravens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:10 am 

BarryFoster wrote:
Because Tomlin we lose in a tightly fought, physical game that we end up tipping our cap to the Ravens

I am so sick of the garbage on display by this "championship caliber" Steeler team.

me too..these bums are practically unwatchable..i enjoyed the ben show for years. now hes in the stinkfest too!! .. tomlin butler and haley have always sucked and I exspect it to continue.. they do what they do.. :?