It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Letter from Art Rooney, II to Steelers Nation
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:28 pm 

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Thanks Art. Too little, too late. I'll be back posting and showing interest again after you fire Tomlin, get your shit together, and will have nothing to do with your entertainment product until then. See, in America, there are lots of alternative things to do. Even Penn State football has the moral highground right now and is more fund to watch. For those offended by the sig, don't worry, it's the last time you will see it.

I think you're overreacting, but have a nice life.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:18 am 

They screwed up and still think the captain should be our with him

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 am 

They fucked up. Rooney, Tomlin the whole Steelers franchise fucked up. I'm seeing many (Now Ex) Steelers fans burning their NFL gear on youtube as well as the local news nation wide. The NFL literally is..., Not. For. Long; the way they've allowed themselves to operate has finally catching up with them. Not just the latest protesting but that does contribute to their spiralling fall in popularity. We may not see it this season yet. I expect the NFL to take big hits in the profit margin over the next couple seasons as a result of poor management over the years. Apparently, Mark Cuban was accurate?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:34 am 

The NFL players fell into Trump's trap. There is no way to win this for the NFL or the NFL players. The NFL wrapped itself in the flag and Trump has wrapped himself in the flag. Striking out at Trump looks bad because the players are not speaking up for what Kapernick started this for. They look like they are attacking the flag. Even though they are not. To me the best thing the NFL can do is tell ALL the players and coaches to stay in the locker room for the Anthem. Then they just need time and good play for people to forget.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:44 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
They fucked up. Rooney, Tomlin the whole Steelers franchise fucked up. I'm seeing many (Now Ex) Steelers fans burning their NFL gear on youtube as well as the local news nation wide. The NFL literally is..., Not. For. Long; the way they've allowed themselves to operate has finally catching up with them. Not just the latest protesting but that does contribute to their spiralling fall in popularity. We may not see it this season yet. I expect the NFL to take big hits in the profit margin over the next couple seasons as a result of poor management over the years. Apparently, Mark Cuban was accurate?

Ratings were up 3% for week 3. We'll see how much they drop this week.

Dumbasses threatening to stop watching because of this dumb shit will be back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 am 

Poltargyst wrote:
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Thanks Art. Too little, too late. I'll be back posting and showing interest again after you fire Tomlin, get your shit together, and will have nothing to do with your entertainment product until then. See, in America, there are lots of alternative things to do. Even Penn State football has the moral highground right now and is more fund to watch. For those offended by the sig, don't worry, it's the last time you will see it.

I think you're overreacting, but have a nice life.

Why is he overreacting? He's right on the money if you ask me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:06 am 

fortythree wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:

The dumbasses are the socksucker players disrespecting the flag, anthem and country and the media types who are gobbling their junk.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:13 am 

Obviously wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:

The dumbasses are the socksucker players disrespecting the flag, anthem and country and the media types who are gobbling their junk.

Not 1 single player disrespected the flag or anthem, not a single one and 43 is spot on!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:17 am 

NFL players are being played - badly, but their too dumb to know it! I'm confronted by stupidity of others all the time in my line of work. You just ignore it 99% of the time and keep moving. The other 1% just might be worth the fight. Life sucks half the time, but you can't dwell on what other people say. The NFL should have just ignored him and kept doing what they were doing, yet they reacted and looked bad doing it. The NFL is not catering to it's clientele. That's why they will go downhill fast.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 am 

This whole thing is just absurd.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next