It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: TNF stream
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 pm 

I’m not going to fellate Rodgers any more than necessary, but his release is unequivocally the best. The accuracy and velocity of those passes are just insane.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:43 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Mike Glennon personally has 4 turnovers tonight.

Yet we lost to this POS again

Tipping our hat to Mike Glennon for eternity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:44 pm 

Flacco/Mallett is no joke

2 headed monster if you will

Both scary good

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
I’m not going to fellate Rodgers any more than necessary, but his release is unequivocally the best. The accuracy and velocity of those passes are just insane.

There are certain throws he makes that are tremendous. The long one to the middle for Nelson and the deep hole shot vs cover 2 on the sideline one , for example. But his offense creates so many open guys-- even just NFL open guys-- many of the throws are easy windows.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 am 

Orangesteel wrote:

There are certain throws he makes that are tremendous. The long one to the middle for Nelson and the deep hole shot vs cover 2 on the sideline one , for example. But his offense creates so many open guys-- even just NFL open guys-- many of the throws are easy windows.

He's also dynamite at home. Last Sunday was an aberration-- did not play well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:11 am 

And this is what a quality, disciplined football team (Green Bay) does to an inferior opponent. They win. I will always be a Steelers Fan but this "version" of the team is dangerously close to jumping the shark. Predictable losses to struggling teams, bizarre play calling, and a loss of identity with the fan base. Heck I'm a veteran and don't have visceral feelings about their locker room "statement" but they couldn't even get that right. Too many voices filling a vacuum of organizational and coaching leadership.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:33 am 

Afccg.....with cockrell mitchell gay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:50 am 

Why do so many other offense create wide open receivers? Is the Wr talent better? nah, i don't think so. Could it be that elite qb's like Rogers and Brady do a better job of finding the wr that has come free? we may have a winner there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:12 am 

R S wrote:
Why do so many other offense create wide open receivers? Is the Wr talent better? nah, i don't think so. Could it be that elite qb's like Rogers and Brady do a better job of finding the wr that has come free? we may have a winner there.

Like its been said a thousand times here.. Its leadership and discipline.. The Steelers have neither..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:20 am 

R S wrote:

Ehh. I see it with many QBs. I don't think it is better reading the field and more we don't scheme to get open looks as much as we scheme to get one-on-ones, because we like our match-ups one-on-one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next