It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: TNF stream
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:15 pm 

Zeke5123 wrote:
R S wrote:
Why do so many other offense create wide open receivers? Is the Wr talent better? nah, i don't think so. Could it be that elite qb's like Rogers and Brady do a better job of finding the wr that has come free? we may have a winner there.

Ehh. I see it with many QBs. I don't think it is better reading the field and more we don't scheme to get open looks as much as we scheme to get one-on-ones, because we like our match-ups one-on-one.

I watched every game played in the NFL last weekend-- it's so immediately obvious and self-evident, I can't believe more people aren't talking about it.

Love or hate Tony Romo in the booth, but when he does a Steelers game, I guarantee you he will question what the OC is doing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:18 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:
R S wrote:
Why do so many other offense create wide open receivers? Is the Wr talent better? nah, i don't think so. Could it be that elite qb's like Rogers and Brady do a better job of finding the wr that has come free? we may have a winner there.

Ehh. I see it with many QBs. I don't think it is better reading the field and more we don't scheme to get open looks as much as we scheme to get one-on-ones, because we like our match-ups one-on-one.

I watched every game played in the NFL last weekend-- it's so immediately obvious and self-evident, I can't believe more people aren't talking about it.

Love or hate Tony Romo in the booth, but when he does a Steelers game, I guarantee you he will question what the OC is doing.

Yes. They saying he calls alot of the plays before the snap...
So when he does a Steelers Game and predicts alot of plays, the amazing part will not be that he was getting most our offense plays correct .....the shock will come when the camera switches to the broadcast due...that Romo will now be blindfolded.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:49 am 

Room isn't just about predicting plays-- he sees the game differently and processes it quickly.