It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: SF PODCAST LIVE: S10.E7 Steelers vs Jags Wed @ 230pm EDT
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:14 pm 

Great podcast guys.

Ben hasn’t been “top 3” Ben in a while, but by no means should anyone want him gone considering there are what, maybe 8-12 guys in the world that can win a football game at the professional level?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm 

Stallworth16 wrote:
Looking for Ben to have a few big games in a row. That will keep the critics quiet. Ben can do it too.

Now that the extra month of pre-season with contact has concluded & Bryant & Bell (receiving) are back to game speed/timing & our young version of Hines Ward (JuJu) has integrated well, Ben's numbers will easily increase.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:41 pm 

blu wrote:
Stallworth16 wrote:
Looking for Ben to have a few big games in a row. That will keep the critics quiet. Ben can do it too.

Now that the extra month of pre-season with contact has concluded & Bryant & Bell (receiving) are back to game speed/timing & our young version of Hines Ward (JuJu) has integrated well, Ben's numbers will easily increase.
I'm leaning towards an offensive explosion for the jags game at home - Bell racking up over 150 total yards/ MB getting a bomb for a TD/ AB getting his/ JuJu with scraps - and then a 1-3 point differential for a loss against the chiefs. I dunno. It's a crap shoot trying to figure out this team sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:42 pm 

Just when someone is thinking about the grass being greenier from Ben, throw hot water in your face and punch yourself in the nuts, because it’s not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:37 am 

Top notch podcast guys

Thanks as always

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Great podcast guys.

Ben hasn’t been “top 3” Ben in a while, but by no means should anyone want him gone considering there are what, maybe 8-12 guys in the world that can win a football game at the professional level?

I don't know what the standard is then, Orange. He's performed better than, say, Rodgers, so far this year and a few of the guys who are off to a better start are hardly guys I trust, like Goff and Alex Smith. Ben is in that part of his career where he wins in different ways than he did in 2005, but he's still special. He's less than 2 years removed from the guy who had back to back 6 TD games.

All of this is some sort of weird overreaction-- in my mind caused by what he is given to work with, as far as plays.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:52 am 
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Great podcast guys.

I don't know what the standard is then, Orange. He's performed better than, say, Rodgers, so far this year and a few of the guys who are off to a better start are hardly guys I trust, like Goff and Alex Smith. Ben is in that part of his career where he wins in different ways than he did in 2005, but he's still special. He's less than 2 years removed from the guy who had back to back 6 TD games.

All of this is some sort of weird overreaction-- in my mind caused by what he is given to work with, as far as plays.

Truth.

IMO still the best qb in the nfl. If I had to win 1 game its Ben .....with RW a notch behind....then everyone else

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:24 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Great podcast guys.

I don't want back to back 6 TD games.

I want consistently good play from week to week.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:50 am 
Jeemie wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Great podcast guys.

I don't want back to back 6 TD games.

I want consistently good play from week to week.

:lol: :roll:

You dont understand the nfl or football or even sport.

What you want doesnt happen EVER.

In any sport. Much less football. Lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:28 pm 

Yes...every QB will have an occasional stellar game and the occasional stinker.

However, consistent play...less feat and famine...a lesser spread between good and bad performances...is indeed achieveable...and many QBs achieve it.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next