It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Wondering about James Harrison
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:00 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
ProFootballTalk‏
Verified account

@ProFootballTalk
9m
9 minutes ago

More
James Harrison told @Michele_Tafoya he wouldn't have signed with the Steelers this offseason if he had realized how little playing time he was going to get

Isn't this the second year of a two year contract?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 am 

Gotta wonder what kind of conversation (if any) Harrison has had with Tomlin concerning his role. They may have wanted to keep Hariison fresh for the playoff, but what about wearing out TJ Watt? The young guys aren't used to such a long season and to have him play as many snaps as he is, I could see him wearing down and being ineffective come playoff time. Harrison doesn't sound happy, at all! Curious as to why James hasn't asked for a trade or just hung the cleats up, saying fuck it! I do get thefact to throw the young guys into the fire to get them to grow up, but you can't also ignore James Harrison - he could have been used all along the line. I would be scared as shit if I were a QB and saw him 5 yards off the line of scrimmage looking as if he was going to run right over my center on his way to me. JM 2cents.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:16 am 

If I know one thing about Mike Tomlin, it’s that he looks very unfavorably on a player who grouses to the press about his playing time.

I don’t know whether Harrison should be playing more, but he needs to shut up about it.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 pm 

Glad to see that Debo got a dozen or so snaps last night. He did not appear to do much though. Maybe he knocked some rust off.

Hopefully he improves some every week. He should have been playing 5-10 snaps every game that he was healthy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am 

he should be taking some Bud snaps

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12