steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Wondering about James Harrison
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9269
Page 4 of 8

Author:  swissvale72 [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

VeritasSteel wrote:
James has got maybe 8 games left in that body- want to waste it on what is basically the warm-up part of our season? Last year the Dude spent over 300k just so he could get his body right to play last year. If we need Silverback to come in and save the season- then we have bigger problems. James is fine, the decision is the right one, and by week 10 we will all be asking (foolishly) if James can play another year- er half a year


We know this how??

Author:  R S [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

swissvale72 wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
James has got maybe 8 games left in that body- want to waste it on what is basically the warm-up part of our season? Last year the Dude spent over 300k just so he could get his body right to play last year. If we need Silverback to come in and save the season- then we have bigger problems. James is fine, the decision is the right one, and by week 10 we will all be asking (foolishly) if James can play another year- er half a year


We know this how??


So at this pace he will have used half of a game , of those 8 he has left by the end of year.

Author:  R S [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

Kodiak wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
They believe the other guys are better...hmmm


I actually think the snaps are going to Chickillo so they can see what they really have (and Porter REALLY liked Chickillo).

That's no excuse and no explanation for why Harrison didn't play against CHI when Chickillo was struggling. Especially when you realize guys were gassed at the end of the game in which Harrison had 0 snaps. Knowing Tomlin, he didn't even realize Harrison didn't get in.



I absolutely believe that.

Author:  Zeke5123 [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
JH is 40.

I think some of you may be overestimating his impact at this point.

Jobus Rum wrote:
There is one logical explanation for why he’s not playing...
They believe the other guys are better...hmmm

Harrison had the 2nd highest pressures per snap in the entire NFL last year.


And one could still believe that Deebo fell off a cliff because age...except he looked pretty damn good in the preseason. So all recent publically available evidence suggests Deebo is still a quality LB; at least better than Chick.

Author:  SteelThrillsseeker [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

Thanks for the replies.

I didn't know he was sick last week.

Anxious to see this unfold.

Author:  Donnie Brasco [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

Again, if they are "saving him". Then why did he fucking dress the first few games?

Makes zippo sense

Author:  Jobus Rum [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Again, if they are "saving him". Then why did he fucking dress the first few games?

Makes zippo sense

Backup long snapper... :mrgreen:

Author:  SteelerChef [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

I think Harrison plays out his contract and retires after winning his 4th Lombardi next year.

Author:  StillMadAtSlobber [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

SteelerChef wrote:
I think Harrison plays out his contract and retires after winning his 4th Lombardi next year.

For some reason, I have his count at 2.

Did I forget his Bungles or his Felons ring?

Author:  Baltostiller [ Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wondering about James Harrison

StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
SteelerChef wrote:
I think Harrison plays out his contract and retires after winning his 4th Lombardi next year.

For some reason, I have his count at 2.

Did I forget his Bungles or his Felons ring?

One this year 2017 and one next year 2018, the end of his contract.

Page 4 of 8 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/