It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 2999
KCSteeler wrote:
Stallworth16 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Now we just need Mike Mitchell to go to the bench....

What got me about the missed sack, wasn't that Mitchell got the stupid penalty, but he completely whiffed on a clean Blitz on Alex Smith.

I don't know about benching him completely, but he needs to play better.



Mitchell has taken over the title of Least Favorite Steeler. Sleep easy Scott Shields and Chris Conrad.


Mitchell wasn't only player who missed on that sack. KC's biggest yardage came via sandlot football: Smith escaping huge pressure and making plays. In set offense KC couldn't get anything going at all. If Steelers D turns up like they did yesterday with consistency it is going to be fun to watch them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 am
Posts: 251
Mitchell has taken over the title of Least Favorite Steeler. Sleep easy Scott Shields and Chris Conrad.[/quote]

Mitchell wasn't only player who missed on that sack. KC's biggest yardage came via sandlot football: Smith escaping huge pressure and making plays. In set offense KC couldn't get anything going at all. If Steelers D turns up like they did yesterday with consistency it is going to be fun to watch them.[/quote]

My issue wasn't missing on that sack. My issue with him is that he is a stupidfuck in general. A player that generally does jack shit and poses after making/missing tackles. He is a JAG.

_________________
"If it ain't broke, don't break it"..........Charles Oakley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 5046
Take a look at KC's td. Hilton fucked up, along with Burns.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 am
Posts: 251
COR-TEN wrote:
Take a look at KC's td. Hilton fucked up, along with Burns.


I would rather take my chances with Wilcox or Hilton than someone that is better at drawing personal foul penalties than he is at making tackles. Mitchell has no upside, he is what he is.

_________________
"If it ain't broke, don't break it"..........Charles Oakley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 3457
COR-TEN wrote:
Take a look at KC's td. Hilton fucked up, along with Burns.


You're right -- he's not PERFECT

but he fucking MAKES PLAYS CONSTANTLY --

He read the Kelce screen and caused a loss

He pressured the QB constantly

I think he's the one who diagnosed the play to T. Hill and caused a 9 yard loss

This guy is a 1st year player and he pops off the screen -- HUGE upgrade over ShitGay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm
Posts: 407
Steelafan77 wrote:
My least favorite by far..., Willie Colon. Least favorite more than either. Although Chad "Charred" Scott makes a push for most hated/least favorite. Both are next to Mitchell in the steelers player hated/least favorite column. :geek:


Good pick with Willie Colon. I'll always remember Willie's agent coming out a day or two after Ben's incident in Georgia with a statement along the lines of "Willie Colon is of no use or help to anyone." I had that as my signature line for a few years back before the board crashed. Here's a link to his agent's quote: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... e-1.172181

It's hard to believe how much better the line has gotten since the days of Kemoeatu-Mahan/Hartwig/Stapledon-Colon. It's even harder to believe they won a Super Bowl with a line that bad.

I'd add Rashard Mendenhall to the least favorite Steelers list. Cam Thomas too, though he might have been here too short of a time to really count. Another one is Ladarius Green, though that might be unfair to him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 am
Posts: 251
W&M_Steeler wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
My least favorite by far..., Willie Colon. Least favorite more than either. Although Chad "Charred" Scott makes a push for most hated/least favorite. Both are next to Mitchell in the steelers player hated/least favorite column. :geek:


Good pick with Willie Colon. I'll always remember Willie's agent coming out a day or two after Ben's incident in Georgia with a statement along the lines of "Willie Colon is of no use or help to anyone." I had that as my signature line for a few years back before the board crashed. Here's a link to his agent's quote: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... e-1.172181

It's hard to believe how much better the line has gotten since the days of Kemoeatu-Mahan/Hartwig/Stapledon-Colon. It's even harder to believe they won a Super Bowl with a line that bad.

I'd add Rashard Mendenhall to the least favorite Steelers list. Cam Thomas too, though he might have been here too short of a time to really count. Another one is Ladarius Green, though that might be unfair to him.


I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

_________________
"If it ain't broke, don't break it"..........Charles Oakley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 3457
I still think HILTON was the most important addition to this defense this year.

THE GUY CONSTANTLY MAKES PLAYS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:41 pm
Posts: 92
Hilton's been great. And let me add that, after a decade or so watching balls clank off Ike Taylor's hands, it warms the cockles to have a group of d-backs who do in fact catch the ball when they have the chance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 11213
pickarooney wrote:
Hilton's been great. And let me add that, after a decade or so watching balls clank off Ike Taylor's hands, it warms the cockles to have a group of d-backs who do in fact catch the ball when they have the chance.

+1


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], JackSplat58, LakecrestSteeler, Y-Town Steel and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group