It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hilton
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm 

KCSteeler wrote:
Stallworth16 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Now we just need Mike Mitchell to go to the bench....

What got me about the missed sack, wasn't that Mitchell got the stupid penalty, but he completely whiffed on a clean Blitz on Alex Smith.

I don't know about benching him completely, but he needs to play better.

Mitchell has taken over the title of Least Favorite Steeler. Sleep easy Scott Shields and Chris Conrad.

Mitchell wasn't only player who missed on that sack. KC's biggest yardage came via sandlot football: Smith escaping huge pressure and making plays. In set offense KC couldn't get anything going at all. If Steelers D turns up like they did yesterday with consistency it is going to be fun to watch them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm 

Mitchell has taken over the title of Least Favorite Steeler. Sleep easy Scott Shields and Chris Conrad.[/quote]

Mitchell wasn't only player who missed on that sack. KC's biggest yardage came via sandlot football: Smith escaping huge pressure and making plays. In set offense KC couldn't get anything going at all. If Steelers D turns up like they did yesterday with consistency it is going to be fun to watch them.[/quote]

My issue wasn't missing on that sack. My issue with him is that he is a stupidfuck in general. A player that generally does jack shit and poses after making/missing tackles. He is a JAG.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 pm 

Take a look at KC's td. Hilton fucked up, along with Burns.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:

I would rather take my chances with Wilcox or Hilton than someone that is better at drawing personal foul penalties than he is at making tackles. Mitchell has no upside, he is what he is.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:25 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:

You're right -- he's not PERFECT

but he fucking MAKES PLAYS CONSTANTLY --

He read the Kelce screen and caused a loss

He pressured the QB constantly

I think he's the one who diagnosed the play to T. Hill and caused a 9 yard loss

This guy is a 1st year player and he pops off the screen -- HUGE upgrade over ShitGay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:50 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
My least favorite by far..., Willie Colon. Least favorite more than either. Although Chad "Charred" Scott makes a push for most hated/least favorite. Both are next to Mitchell in the steelers player hated/least favorite column. :geek:

Good pick with Willie Colon. I'll always remember Willie's agent coming out a day or two after Ben's incident in Georgia with a statement along the lines of "Willie Colon is of no use or help to anyone." I had that as my signature line for a few years back before the board crashed. Here's a link to his agent's quote: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... e-1.172181

It's hard to believe how much better the line has gotten since the days of Kemoeatu-Mahan/Hartwig/Stapledon-Colon. It's even harder to believe they won a Super Bowl with a line that bad.

I'd add Rashard Mendenhall to the least favorite Steelers list. Cam Thomas too, though he might have been here too short of a time to really count. Another one is Ladarius Green, though that might be unfair to him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 pm 

W&M_Steeler wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
My least favorite by far..., Willie Colon. Least favorite more than either. Although Chad "Charred" Scott makes a push for most hated/least favorite. Both are next to Mitchell in the steelers player hated/least favorite column. :geek:

Good pick with Willie Colon. I'll always remember Willie's agent coming out a day or two after Ben's incident in Georgia with a statement along the lines of "Willie Colon is of no use or help to anyone." I had that as my signature line for a few years back before the board crashed. Here's a link to his agent's quote: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/footb ... e-1.172181

It's hard to believe how much better the line has gotten since the days of Kemoeatu-Mahan/Hartwig/Stapledon-Colon. It's even harder to believe they won a Super Bowl with a line that bad.

I'd add Rashard Mendenhall to the least favorite Steelers list. Cam Thomas too, though he might have been here too short of a time to really count. Another one is Ladarius Green, though that might be unfair to him.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm 

I still think HILTON was the most important addition to this defense this year.

THE GUY CONSTANTLY MAKES PLAYS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm 

Hilton's been great. And let me add that, after a decade or so watching balls clank off Ike Taylor's hands, it warms the cockles to have a group of d-backs who do in fact catch the ball when they have the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:49 pm 

pickarooney wrote:
Hilton's been great. And let me add that, after a decade or so watching balls clank off Ike Taylor's hands, it warms the cockles to have a group of d-backs who do in fact catch the ball when they have the chance.

+1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next