It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 7: Steelers vs. Bengals Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:48 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Hahaha.....Tomlin & company don't do Victory Formation right. Bengals have to finish it for them.

GREAT win.....but frustrating as hell. That's okay though.

They do what they do... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
I'm considering how ineffective he was in the first 3-4 games too. Still, you are correct. Bell has to stay healthy. No reason they can't substitute Conner/Watson for 10-15 carries.

Honestly kind of shocked - he's averaging 19 carries a game for the season (despite 67 the last two weeks).

But even if he sits the final game of the season (hopefully), he's going to flirt with that Mendoza line of 370.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:03 pm 

I'll take it as my rugby team had an absolutely shit week. Bengals are always tricky because they know Steelers so well. Especially as on at least 5 times by my count Bengal DBs got away with absolute muggings. That no call on AB on bomb v Jackson was bad, really bad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:06 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
I'm considering how ineffective he was in the first 3-4 games too. Still, you are correct. Bell has to stay healthy. No reason they can't substitute Conner/Watson for 10-15 carries.

Honestly kind of shocked - he's averaging 19 carries a game for the season (despite 67 the last two weeks).

But even if he sits the final game of the season (hopefully), he's going to flirt with that Mendoza line of 370.

Love to see Conner as a closer. Love to see more of Watson in the same short yardage situations. 3 headed Monster if you will. Saves wear and tear on Bell. Win, win, win and win scenario IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:12 pm 

Rosie Nix says Burfct kicked him in face mask. FFS that POS needs to be removed from the NFL before he does someone serious damage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:14 pm 

They just showed a clip on the Sunday Night Pregame. The extra curricular stuff like that that Burfict does so often is why he is worse than Mitchell despite Bungle fans wishing to say otherwise.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:18 pm 

steelclan wrote:
Rosie Nix says Burfct kicked him in face mask. FFS that POS needs to be removed from the NFL before he does someone serious damage.

and CIN fans were saying how he's been such a class act this year....

League can review that stuff. He needs to sit some more games. Given his history, maybe he needs a year+ off. He has taken out one of the league's best WRs, and one of it's best RBs with dirty hits.

No one wants to play that guy with nothing to lose for trying to wreck your season.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:03 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Hahaha.....Tomlin & company don't do Victory Formation right. Bengals have to finish it for them.

GREAT win.....but frustrating as hell. That's okay though.

They do what they do... :lol:

Brutal. Hey he looked good in his shades tho, so theres that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:28 am 

One thing that still bugs me, but I’ve resigned myself to realizing it’s just the way things are.

If the Steelers have a lead at the half, sure as shit Todd Haley is going to call off the dogs and enter clock-killing mode.

Even when Haden made the pick that put the Steelers in prime field position, he stated in clock killing mode.

I don’t know why they just won’t keep attacking in the second half...especially when it’s working.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 am 

You're not alone there jeems. It boggles everyone's minds as it unfolds. Just stupid. IMO it's not how you instill that killer instinct. To me it's a reflection of the coordinator. Soft.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next