It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6732
I guess they are offsetting the anthem knee thing with choreographed TD celebrations. Soon there will be contests and awards given to who has the most creative celebration. It will be part of the broadcast.

Today's touchdown celebration is sponsored by Chevrolet.

And they already have a commercial capitalizing on the new rule.

In the game thread I didn't like it. To contrived, and the focus is on "me me me memememememe" and not team. But it's the society we live in.

But I agree with havoc. Not enough to really care or get worked up about it.

Either way, JuJu is injecting some "fun" in football. Or at least a naive, innocent kind of attitude. Which is what clan is saying, and I agree.

Too bad MB is jealous like a 10 year old in the school yard.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4477
Sportsloving me some JuJu!!!

Love what this kid is bringing to the team. He is a player. Will be fun watching him continue to develop.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3819
SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.


The way I've always seen it, they could bring professional choreographers in to teach them some routines, all I know is I want the celebration performed, because it means we got 6.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6978
Nick79 wrote:
SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.


The way I've always seen it, they could bring professional choreographers in to teach them some routines, all I know is I want the celebration performed, because it means we got 6.


Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12102
1) Jam the ball into your helmet - like a beak - then prance around like a chicken flapping your elbows

2) hold the ball between your thighs.....squat down and pretend like your reading the paper. Then let the ball drop, stand up and walk away. This is only for road games (point out in the presser you didn't flush).

3) form a circle and kick the ball around to each other like a game of hacky sack

4) lay down in front of a female camera girl and bust out a Fabio pose

5) have your teammates line-up like bolling pins, and then roll the football like bowling

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7453
Jeemie wrote:
SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.


Swann and Stallworth choreographed their celebration that they used for many seasons.


You really going to compare their 5-second jump & spin to the Hide & Seek routine we saw yesterday??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1544
Havoc wrote:
Sportsloving me some JuJu!!!

Love what this kid is bringing to the team. He is a player. Will be fun watching him continue to develop.


Nice that he finally didn’t have a mental fuckup or a holding penalty too...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 am
Posts: 1125
I'm not gonna complain when they do shit like that.

But to me it's kinda awkward and I sorta feel embarrassed for them.

I'd prefer they don't do any of that crap but whatever. Everyone loves their memememe beeker time. It's fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm
Posts: 499
Hinestuff wrote:
Havoc wrote:
Sportsloving me some JuJu!!!

Love what this kid is bringing to the team. He is a player. Will be fun watching him continue to develop.


Nice that he finally didn’t have a mental fuckup or a holding penalty too...

JJSS is NFL strong at 20; he has a chance to be a real beast in a few years.

But wasn't AB forced to let a punt go because JuJu fucked up and got too close? I didn't see the play, and only caught the end of the replay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:47 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 904
Hate those stupid choreographed celebrations.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3819
BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.


The way I've always seen it, they could bring professional choreographers in to teach them some routines, all I know is I want the celebration performed, because it means we got 6.


Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?


If it's working, fine. I'd say it works maybe 80%, because our TD% is too low, we need to do something to get 6, not 3, in the RZ. I can't believe we can't get a receiver open inside the 5? First game if you remember James caught 2 TD passes. I'd also put in Conner more, I'd give him a few series here and there too, he's looked good in his few appearances.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4199
Nick79 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

The way I've always seen it, they could bring professional choreographers in to teach them some routines, all I know is I want the celebration performed, because it means we got 6.


Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?


If it's working, fine. I'd say it works maybe 80%, because our TD% is too low, we need to do something to get 6, not 3, in the RZ. I can't believe we can't get a receiver open inside the 5? First game if you remember James caught 2 TD passes. I'd also put in Conner more, I'd give him a few series here and there too, he's looked good in his few appearances.


I can when we actually run double moves (vertically) in the end zone.

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3819
It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3819
StillerInCT wrote:
I can when we actually run double moves (vertically) in the end zone.


That's my point, who's designing these plays? Watch film of other teams doing it, I see it all the time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 pm
Posts: 535
SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.


My thoughts exactly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 am
Posts: 1637
I love/hate the trademark ones. Keep doing the same thing and make it yours. AB should go back to his dance, because it is his and he owns it.

When you see new guys doing Ray Lewis’, Deon’s or Icky’s that is when I get the most enjoyment. There is nothing better and more enjoyable than seeing your team’s star do his trademark routine. And there is nothing more infuriating than watching your sworn enemy doing his.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12102
You know a game of "keep away" is coming....if it involves Ben the "monkey in the middle" will easily snag the ball :lol:

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm
Posts: 1964
With JuJu getting his bike stolen, he must, must, MUST, do the Pee-Wee dance after his next TD!!!

(Rogers and Bryant didn't steal his bike for nefarious purposes, no, they were helping him with new ideas for TD celebrations since they have so much trouble finding the end zone themselves.)

_________________
#greendot51


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12102
Apparently JuJu is offering his game check to Ben if he participates in his next TD celebration.

There's youthful exuberance and then there's stupidity. You're too young and unaccomplished to be becoming a diva already.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1758
Kodiak wrote:
Apparently JuJu is offering his game check to Ben if he participates in his next TD celebration.

:lol:

Love what this kid is bringing to the team, tangible and intangible. Great players having fun win championships 8-)

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1123
Nick79 wrote:
It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.


Dear Nick79

On behalf of black people everywhere- save your money. You can't jump on the black bandwagon this late in the game. As the kids say " you ain't bout that life, son!" which is to say they don't hand you a 9-inch replacement dick, some breakdancing moves, a couple sixes of Colt45 and 72 Eldorado because the DNA says 1% black. And while these are gross (yet cool) stereotypes of the black man's existence in America the reality most of this shit is not for the faint of heart. In the meantime please enjoy this photo of a 72 "El Dog" just so there are no hard feelings. Stay white, please.

Image

_________________
No matter what anyone says, no matter the excuse or explanation, whatever a person does, in the end, is what he intended to do all along- Cus D'Amato


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4537
Scunge wrote:
With JuJu getting his bike stolen, he must, must, MUST, do the Pee-Wee dance after his next TD!!!

(Rogers and Bryant didn't steal his bike for nefarious purposes, no, they were helping him with new ideas for TD celebrations since they have so much trouble finding the end zone themselves.)


I feel like this would be more of a Harrison (Deebo) tie-in


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1758
VeritasSteel wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.


Dear Nick79

On behalf of black people everywhere- save your money. You can't jump on the black bandwagon this late in the game. As the kids say " you ain't bout that life, son!" which is to say they don't hand you a 9-inch replacement dick, some breakdancing moves, a couple sixes of Colt45 and 72 Eldorado because the DNA says 1% black. And while these are gross (yet cool) stereotypes of the black man's existence in America the reality most of this shit is not for the faint of heart. In the meantime please enjoy this photo of a 72 "El Dog" just so there are no hard feelings. Stay white, please.

Image

Poast of the year!

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
Nick79 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?


If it's working, fine. I'd say it works maybe 80%, because our TD% is too low, we need to do something to get 6, not 3, in the RZ. I can't believe we can't get a receiver open inside the 5? First game if you remember James caught 2 TD passes. I'd also put in Conner more, I'd give him a few series here and there too, he's looked good in his few appearances.


This has become a real problem. We have got to keep feeding the outlaw in the redzone. There's absolutely no reason not to.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 pm
Posts: 598
VeritasSteel wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.


Dear Nick79

On behalf of black people everywhere- save your money. You can't jump on the black bandwagon this late in the game. As the kids say " you ain't bout that life, son!" which is to say they don't hand you a 9-inch replacement dick, some breakdancing moves, a couple sixes of Colt45 and 72 Eldorado because the DNA says 1% black. And while these are gross (yet cool) stereotypes of the black man's existence in America the reality most of this shit is not for the faint of heart. In the meantime please enjoy this photo of a 72 "El Dog" just so there are no hard feelings. Stay white, please.

Image

Bwahahaha!!!

_________________
"It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it." - John Wooden


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7forSteel, Bing [Bot], cop1211, DocSteel, Google [Bot], GreekSteel and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group