It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:45 am 

BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.

The way I've always seen it, they could bring professional choreographers in to teach them some routines, all I know is I want the celebration performed, because it means we got 6.

Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?

If it's working, fine. I'd say it works maybe 80%, because our TD% is too low, we need to do something to get 6, not 3, in the RZ. I can't believe we can't get a receiver open inside the 5? First game if you remember James caught 2 TD passes. I'd also put in Conner more, I'd give him a few series here and there too, he's looked good in his few appearances.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am 

Nick79 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

The way I've always seen it, they could bring professional choreographers in to teach them some routines, all I know is I want the celebration performed, because it means we got 6.

Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?

If it's working, fine. I'd say it works maybe 80%, because our TD% is too low, we need to do something to get 6, not 3, in the RZ. I can't believe we can't get a receiver open inside the 5? First game if you remember James caught 2 TD passes. I'd also put in Conner more, I'd give him a few series here and there too, he's looked good in his few appearances.

I can when we actually run double moves (vertically) in the end zone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am 

It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:51 am 

StillerInCT wrote:
I can when we actually run double moves (vertically) in the end zone.

That's my point, who's designing these plays? Watch film of other teams doing it, I see it all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:27 pm 

SteelPro wrote:
Call me old school but I prefer spontaneous celebrations, not stuff that is choreographed. If I were a professional athlete I’d never put a second of thought into how I was going to celebrate on the field. I’d put all my energy and focus into accomplishing stuff that is worth celebrating.

My thoughts exactly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:59 pm 

I love/hate the trademark ones. Keep doing the same thing and make it yours. AB should go back to his dance, because it is his and he owns it.

When you see new guys doing Ray Lewis’, Deon’s or Icky’s that is when I get the most enjoyment. There is nothing better and more enjoyable than seeing your team’s star do his trademark routine. And there is nothing more infuriating than watching your sworn enemy doing his.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:22 pm 

You know a game of "keep away" is coming....if it involves Ben the "monkey in the middle" will easily snag the ball :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:30 pm 

With JuJu getting his bike stolen, he must, must, MUST, do the Pee-Wee dance after his next TD!!!

(Rogers and Bryant didn't steal his bike for nefarious purposes, no, they were helping him with new ideas for TD celebrations since they have so much trouble finding the end zone themselves.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:48 am 

Apparently JuJu is offering his game check to Ben if he participates in his next TD celebration.

There's youthful exuberance and then there's stupidity. You're too young and unaccomplished to be becoming a diva already.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:54 am 

Kodiak wrote:
Apparently JuJu is offering his game check to Ben if he participates in his next TD celebration.

:lol:

Love what this kid is bringing to the team, tangible and intangible. Great players having fun win championships 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next