It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: JuJu's TD celebration
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:19 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.

Dear Nick79

On behalf of black people everywhere- save your money. You can't jump on the black bandwagon this late in the game. As the kids say " you ain't bout that life, son!" which is to say they don't hand you a 9-inch replacement dick, some breakdancing moves, a couple sixes of Colt45 and 72 Eldorado because the DNA says 1% black. And while these are gross (yet cool) stereotypes of the black man's existence in America the reality most of this shit is not for the faint of heart. In the meantime please enjoy this photo of a 72 "El Dog" just so there are no hard feelings. Stay white, please.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:32 pm 

Scunge wrote:
With JuJu getting his bike stolen, he must, must, MUST, do the Pee-Wee dance after his next TD!!!

(Rogers and Bryant didn't steal his bike for nefarious purposes, no, they were helping him with new ideas for TD celebrations since they have so much trouble finding the end zone themselves.)

I feel like this would be more of a Harrison (Deebo) tie-in

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:24 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
It is funny to me that it's mostly middle aged and old white guys who are bent out of shape and pissed off about celebrating and the anthem/flag BS. I need to do a DNA test to see if I'm part black, none of this crap ever got me upset even a little bit.

Dear Nick79

On behalf of black people everywhere- save your money. You can't jump on the black bandwagon this late in the game. As the kids say " you ain't bout that life, son!" which is to say they don't hand you a 9-inch replacement dick, some breakdancing moves, a couple sixes of Colt45 and 72 Eldorado because the DNA says 1% black. And while these are gross (yet cool) stereotypes of the black man's existence in America the reality most of this shit is not for the faint of heart. In the meantime please enjoy this photo of a 72 "El Dog" just so there are no hard feelings. Stay white, please.

Poast of the year!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:

Nick, thoughts on running Bell as hard as we are?

If it's working, fine. I'd say it works maybe 80%, because our TD% is too low, we need to do something to get 6, not 3, in the RZ. I can't believe we can't get a receiver open inside the 5? First game if you remember James caught 2 TD passes. I'd also put in Conner more, I'd give him a few series here and there too, he's looked good in his few appearances.

This has become a real problem. We have got to keep feeding the outlaw in the redzone. There's absolutely no reason not to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:51 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

Dear Nick79

Bwahahaha!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 pm 

VeritasSteel wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

Dear Nick79

:lol: