It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bryant demoted to scout team
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 pm 

So Martavis is not playing Sunday. That's the only thing that matters. Honestly, Martavis hasn't been doing much other than causing distractions on social media. Self inflicted consequences. It's said that smoking pot stunts your emotional maturation process. So I imagine this dude has some growing up to do. I really didn't expect Martavis to be resigned anyway. Now I think it's safe to assume the Steelers will allow him to continue his career here (unless he really screws the pooch) until his rookie contract is up. They will then part ways. I expect another WR selected in the next draft possibly next two drafts. Martavis fucked himself over. Sometimes people are their own worst enemy. His girlfriend isn't doing him any favors either. Sad.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 pm 

Some positivity

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index. ... ctice.html

Quote:
Bryant won them. In the highest intensity competition that Bryant will get for at least the next week, he connected against the No. 1 passing defense in the NFL on most every route a receiver can run.

Haden noted his digs. Dobbs rattled them all off.

"I mean he made plays on go balls, big ins, slants, every -- when the ball was thrown his way he was making a play on them," he said.

Bryant has maintained that he's a "great teammate." His teammates have said the same. Tomlin has praised Bryant's attempts to readjust to the NFL and said he expects Bryant to want the ball more, and for him to not say so on Instagram. The receiver said he won't be on social media anytime soon]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm 

it's still yggy wrote:
Some positivity

Quote:
Bryant won them. In the highest intensity competition that Bryant will get for at least the next week, he connected against the No. 1 passing defense in the NFL on most every route a receiver can run.

"I mean he made plays on go balls, big ins, slants, every -- when the ball was thrown his way he was making a play on them," he said.

Bryant has maintained that he's a "great teammate." His teammates have said the same. Tomlin has praised Bryant's attempts to readjust to the NFL and said he expects Bryant to want the ball more, and for him to not say so on Instagram. The receiver said he won't be on social media anytime soon]

I’m liking this.
I’ve been complaining about Tomlin lately, but I fully expect him to fix this...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:42 pm 

it's still yggy wrote:
Some positivity

Quote:

that is all very good news - thanks for posting it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 am 

steel wrote:
it's still yggy wrote:
Some positivity

Quote:

that is all very good news - thanks for posting it

Great he is ALL-PRO SCOUT TEAM.

Do that shit in the game, don’t be a dick on Instagram, don’t get suspended, until he can do that there is NO positivity that comes out of this.

PLAY FOOTBALL, WIN GAMES, GET PAID.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:04 am 

Wait a minute - completions all over the field, against the #1 pass defense.....

DOBBS?!?!?!?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:13 am 

Quote:
In the highest intensity competition that Bryant will get for at least the next week, he connected against the No. 1 passing defense in the NFL on most every route a receiver can run.

I'm telling you-- Bryant hasn't been given the chance to run the whole tree because our offensive plan is idiotically banal. This practice squad thing is going to showcase him if he works hard at it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:41 am 

it's still yggy wrote:
Some positivity

Quote:

Sounds like a fluff piece planted by the organization to try to regain some favor of the public.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:37 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Quote:
In the highest intensity competition that Bryant will get for at least the next week, he connected against the No. 1 passing defense in the NFL on most every route a receiver can run.

I'm telling you-- Bryant hasn't been given the chance to run the whole tree because our offensive plan is idiotically banal. This practice squad thing is going to showcase him if he works hard at it.

Boom.
There is so much more that this offensive approach lacks that will make this team deadly.....not getting him involved with other than deep go routes.
Not just Bryant.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 am 

R S wrote:
it's still yggy wrote:
Some positivity

Quote:

Sounds like a fluff piece planted by the organization to try to regain some favor of the public

I think it could also be a way to turn this kids mentality around.
He is fragile.
He is immature.
Hearing team mates compliment you has to help him get thru this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next