It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 3517
the-other-burg wrote:
We will quickly find out if this is yet another by-product of a superb offensive system.

It’s Brady and Belicheck brilliance on the field....and Kraft and company having vision and balls to trade a guy who was probably going to be difficult to sign so instead of letting him walk, they trade him for an extremely high pick!

What would Art2 and company have done????

No damn well they let him walk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm
Posts: 410
Poltargyst wrote:
Disaster if Brady goes down now....so I hope it happens.

Dear Rest of NFL,

Stop trading high draft picks to the Patriots for crappy players. If they're letting him go, he's not all that. The player you get from the Patriots will not help you win a super bowl. The pick you send the Patriots may help them win a super bowl. Do you enjoy watching them win super bowls? Knock it off! :evil:

Sincerely,
Me


yep


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 4839
jebrick wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
I mean if you're a bad team, aren't you supposed to be COLLECTING draft picks?


ask the Browns how that is working out. They are winning the draft !!!!

And why give up a 2nd round pick for a QB that will have to be franchised? Garoppolo is an UFA next season.


Browns fans watching Deshaun Watson on Sundays would probably disagree with you there.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:22 am
Posts: 89
Poltargyst wrote:
Disaster if Brady goes down now....so I hope it happens.

Dear Rest of NFL,

Stop trading high draft picks to the Patriots for crappy players. If they're letting him go, he's not all that. The player you get from the Patriots will not help you win a super bowl. The pick you send the Patriots may help them win a super bowl. Do you enjoy watching them win super bowls? Knock it off! :evil:

Sincerely,
Me

It doesn’t help that the Pats have a coaching staff that more times than not gets the most out of any player that steps on the field for them.

_________________
Image


Last edited by T.W. on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 919
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Here is the kicker, the asshat forum is reporting Shanahan called and inquired about Shady


Well kinda makes sense. Brady is from San Mateo and the Patriots said that Garrapalo was their future this week, so pick up the phone and see if they want to move on.
Pats did a bait and switch, lucky the Niners didn't get stiffed for the extended warranty and the undercoating

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:04 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 7724
Jay Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th is a great get for the eagles. Team to beat in the NFC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 919
GreekSteel wrote:
Jay Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th is a great get for the eagles. Team to beat in the NFC


They were 5th in the league in rushing. I don't recall Ajayi being about to do anything more than what they have now

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 3546
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
VeritasSteel wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Jay Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th is a great get for the eagles. Team to beat in the NFC


They were 5th in the league in rushing. I don't recall Ajayi being about to do anything more than what they have now


Please rewatch recent regular season Pittsburgh vs Miami game.

Blount has been okay, but hasn't matched last year, and their depth at the position was nowhere near Ajayi's caliber.

If I'm the Iggles, I do this deal just to keep him off the Cryboys' roster.

Too bad he can't play LT.

I'm still perplexed as to why the Dolphins only wanted a 4th rounder.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1232
T.W. wrote:
It doesn’t help that the Pats have a coaching staff that more times than not gets the most out of any player that steps on the field for them.

Except Kony Ealy....and Brandon Browner, and Donald Brown, and Terrance Knighton, and Barkevious Mingo. And that's just from the last year or so.

The Pats coaches/front office is great, don't get me wrong, but it's not like they don't make their share of fuck-ups. For some reason people here build the Pats into some sort of infallible authority.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Garrapalo to 49ers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 1839
Ice wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Jay Ajayi to the Eagles for a 4th is a great get for the eagles. Team to beat in the NFC


They were 5th in the league in rushing. I don't recall Ajayi being about to do anything more than what they have now


Please rewatch recent regular season Pittsburgh vs Miami game.

Blount has been okay, but hasn't matched last year, and their depth at the position was nowhere near Ajayi's caliber.

If I'm the Iggles, I do this deal just to keep him off the Cryboys' roster.

Too bad he can't play LT.

I'm still perplexed as to why the Dolphins only wanted a 4th rounder.


Gase was bitching about guys not putting in effort.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bostonsteeler, DP39, GreekSteel, Laying the Wood, seabs926, Stillchest, VASteelerGuy, Y-Town Steel and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group