It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 pm 

The Browns have been so bad, for so long, that even the Nazis feel sorry for them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:32 pm 

Poltargyst wrote:
I'm going to put this here just because. What a fascinating conversation going on in the Zach Miller thread, a thread in which people were disagreeing, but no one was insulting, I don't see any hard feelings going on there, a thread in which I was looking forward to seeing further insights....except that it is now locked.

Sigh.

How 'bout them Browns, eh?

No politics, no religion. This is a football (Steelers) Site.

Follow the rules, guys.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:25 pm 

JackSplat58 wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
I'm going to put this here just because. What a fascinating conversation going on in the Zach Miller thread, a thread in which people were disagreeing, but no one was insulting, I don't see any hard feelings going on there, a thread in which I was looking forward to seeing further insights....except that it is now locked.

Sigh.

How 'bout them Browns, eh?

No politics, no religion. This is a football (Steelers) Site.

Follow the rules, guys.

It's like people don't realize that every time they click to get into this forum the click on something that says "this forum will be strictly moderated. No politics, religion, or racial comments".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:02 am 
The mental image of the Browns war room celebrating and high fiveing over AJ McCarron, only to realize they fucked up minutes later...lolz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:03 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
SP wrote:
I'm glad it didn't go through because I didn't want Cincy getting those do high draft picks. McCarron is a jag.

The moneyballer guys have reportedly said they think the horrible coach was a bit too high on AJ, so they appeared to be 'lazy', and agree with the JAG idea.

More shit, all the time, BROWNS

That is because the Browns will win the draft with the most picks!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 am 

The Bengals should be pissed off. There should be repercussions for something like this. Cincy deserves to be compensated for gettting screwed out of these picks. I think getting to play the Browns twice a year forever would be a fair award for damages.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:56 am 

SteelPro wrote:
The Bengals should be pissed off. There should be repercussions for something like this. Cincy deserves to be compensated for gettting screwed out of these picks. I think getting to play the Browns twice a year forever would be a fair award for damages.

Sounds like it was the Bengals that messed up by not sending the signed doc to the NFL in time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:00 am 

Lynch wrote:
Fuck, it really has gotten to the point with me, I just feel sorry for the fans. Imagine get togethers with friends to watch games. What a fuckin downer man. Every fuckin Sunday, every fuckin year.

pirates should be Cleveland pirates!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 am 

jebrick wrote:
SteelPro wrote:

Sounds like it was the Bengals that messed up by not sending the signed doc to the NFL in time.

Isn't that what the Browns are saying? Which doesn't go along with how trades are handled in any league. Teams don't exchange signed documents, they contact the league individually.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 am 

Jeez that franchise is such a mess. Sucks Joe Thomas wasted his career there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next