steelerfury.com
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/

Around the NFL
http://www.steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9449
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Kodiak [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

LOL what a play from KC.

End of the half, from their 47....they throw the ball 15 yds downfield to Hill, with 3 blockers in front of him.....7 DAL defenders back at the 10....a couple blocks, a couple missed tackles and TD.

Author:  swissvale72 [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

Kodiak wrote:
LOL what a play from KC.

End of the half, from their 47....they throw the ball 15 yds downfield to Hill, with 3 blockers in front of him.....7 DAL defenders back at the 10....a couple blocks, a couple missed tackles and TD.

Ya, that sucked. Need a chefs loss

Author:  Kodiak [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

swissvale72 wrote:
Ya, that sucked.



boy, people would sure be cursing our coaching and defense for that one!

Author:  swissvale72 [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

Kodiak wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Ya, that sucked.



boy, people would sure be cursing our coaching and defense for that one!

That's for God damn sure! I know it would've made me insane

Author:  Stillchest [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

Kodiak wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Ya, that sucked.



boy, people would sure be cursing our coaching and defense for that one!


You're right, they would.

Fortunately, KC has looked like and average offense vs our D.

Fuck KC, Average Alex Smith, and their never winning anything relevant coach.

Author:  Jobus Rum [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

Kodiak wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Ya, that sucked.



boy, people would sure be cursing our coaching and defense for that one!

Deservedly so...just can’t let that happen.

Author:  Gonzo [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

DPI calls are killing football as I know it
That along with some of the most hideous marketing imaginable

Author:  BarryFoster [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-End

Author:  seabs926 [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

With the Bengals, Ravens, and Chiefs losing this bye week couldn't have gone any better. Now need to start cheering for whoever plays the Jags from here on out.

Author:  Stillchest [ Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Around the NFL

seabs926 wrote:
With the Bengals, Ravens, and Chiefs losing this bye week couldn't have gone any better. Now need to start cheering for whoever plays the Jags from here on out.


For sure.

I despise them so, that won't be difficult.

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/