It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:55 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 5830
BarryFoster wrote:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-End


Thanks for posting this thread. THIS one, honest to God, brought tears of laughter to my eyes. We should get this dude on our board:

Well, I lost a lot of gusto year before last. I tried to be fanatical. Yet, they lost again and again. Then, I found myself kneeling and staring at a pile of shit in my yard and rooting it on for its dream of becoming a mushroom. I needed a victory. Didn't happen. After the sun went down, it was just a dried up pile of shit. Kinda like this team. I might have grown a few weeds out of that dried up shit. However, that's all it was. Shitty Weeds. Kinda like our coaching staff and the direction they have led this team.

Damn! I just read this and realized I am drunk! Do you blame me? Hell, you're probably drunk too! This team needs a 12 step program.


Another guy said "....the death knell was our last playoff game," ...which, of course, was the one they absolutely gifted us at Paul Brown Stadium.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm
Posts: 469
BarryFoster wrote:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-End

Ahhhhh, those threads are always entertaining.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm
Posts: 469
Stillchest wrote:
seabs926 wrote:
With the Bengals, Ravens, and Chiefs losing this bye week couldn't have gone any better. Now need to start cheering for whoever plays the Jags from here on out.


For sure.

I despise them so, that won't be difficult.

How do you despise the Jags? They might be the most benign team in the league. Hell, their fans love us. I've been to a game in Jacksonville. I flew down without a ticket, logged on to their team website, and bought a ticket at the 30 yard line, 3 rows back for face value. It was awesome!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm
Posts: 469
swissvale72 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-End


Thanks for posting this thread. THIS one, honest to God, brought tears of laughter to my eyes. We should get this dude on our board:

Well, I lost a lot of gusto year before last. I tried to be fanatical. Yet, they lost again and again. Then, I found myself kneeling and staring at a pile of shit in my yard and rooting it on for its dream of becoming a mushroom. I needed a victory. Didn't happen. After the sun went down, it was just a dried up pile of shit. Kinda like this team. I might have grown a few weeds out of that dried up shit. However, that's all it was. Shitty Weeds. Kinda like our coaching staff and the direction they have led this team.

Damn! I just read this and realized I am drunk! Do you blame me? Hell, you're probably drunk too! This team needs a 12 step program.


Another guy said "....the death knell was our last playoff game," ...which, of course, was the one they absolutely gifted us at Paul Brown Stadium.

Yup, this post was hilarious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm
Posts: 2535
Vertical Steel wrote:
Stillchest wrote:
seabs926 wrote:
With the Bengals, Ravens, and Chiefs losing this bye week couldn't have gone any better. Now need to start cheering for whoever plays the Jags from here on out.


For sure.

I despise them so, that won't be difficult.

How do you despise the Jags? They might be the most benign team in the league. Hell, their fans love us. I've been to a game in Jacksonville. I flew down without a ticket, logged on to their team website, and bought a ticket at the 30 yard line, 3 rows back for face value. It was awesome!


Tampa fans are also accommodating. Miami, not so much, those guys can be serious dicks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 426
Vertical Steel wrote:
Stillchest wrote:
seabs926 wrote:
With the Bengals, Ravens, and Chiefs losing this bye week couldn't have gone any better. Now need to start cheering for whoever plays the Jags from here on out.


For sure.

I despise them so, that won't be difficult.

How do you despise the Jags? They might be the most benign team in the league. Hell, their fans love us. I've been to a game in Jacksonville. I flew down without a ticket, logged on to their team website, and bought a ticket at the 30 yard line, 3 rows back for face value. It was awesome!


It's easy, actually.

They was once part of the AFC Central Division. Brunell, McCardell, Boselli, James Stewart, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith, Kevin Hardy, Darius, and Kyle Brady....despise them. Then... Mathis, Taylor, Jones Drew, their O-line, and D-line....bitter, hateful rivals.

Now we got the new era Jags to deal with. They're completely, full of themselves already.

Enjoyed them being doormats and terminating a coach every other year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:18 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 2969
Stafford was unreal tonight. Makes me feel a little better about all the dimes he was dropping on us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1611
Matt Stafford is a quality, classy quarterback.

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm
Posts: 451
TB wrote:
Stafford was unreal tonight. Makes me feel a little better about all the dimes he was dropping on us.

I had the same reaction. He actually seems to deserve that contract of his.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Around the NFL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 3340
Well, maybe Colbert will work that Detroit connection and bring him here...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kodiak, nycsteel, shakenbake, StillerDownSouth, swissvale72, TB and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group