It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
http://dailysnark.com/report-browns-bot ... ll-league/

Seriously hope it's true. Their fan base will lose what's left of their minds.

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
https://scout.com/nfl/browns/Board/1053 ... -109763883

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:03 pm
Posts: 396
Location: Born and raised "Yinzer" living in OKC!
Ohhhhh, it's true! Them poor bastards. McCarron, I think could actually turn into a good QB. I "almost" feel sorry for the Brown's fans I know.........

How can you BOTCH a trade that you are coordinating/arranging??? I'd be firing everybody if I was the owner. I'd just show up to the facility and scream """Everybody, GET THE F@*K OUT"""!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
Steelersfan wrote:
Ohhhhh, it's true! Them poor bastards. McCarron, I think could actually turn into a good QB. I "almost" feel sorry for the Brown's fans I know.........

How can you BOTCH a trade that you are coordinating/arranging??? I'd be firing everybody if I was the owner. I'd just show up to the facility and scream """Everybody, GET THE F@*K OUT"""!!!


Haha

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 606
Place is cursed. There's no other explanation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
Kevin Costner would have successfully consummated the deal

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
Lynch wrote:
Place is cursed. There's no other explanation.


Like I said, I really really want this to be true....it's too fucking funny.

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 606
Fuck, it really has gotten to the point with me, I just feel sorry for the fans. Imagine get togethers with friends to watch games. What a fuckin downer man. Every fuckin Sunday, every fuckin year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
Lynch wrote:
Fuck, it really has gotten to the point with me, I just feel sorry for the fans. Imagine get togethers with friends to watch games. What a fuckin downer man. Every fuckin Sunday, every fuckin year.


Builds character

Their time is coming....in like 25 to 50 years

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8961
BarryFoster wrote:
Kevin Costner would have successfully consummated the deal

Yes, and we're not talking about Kevin Costner's character here. Literally Kevin Costner the actor himself could run the Browns better.

I'm sure Kevin Costner's experience pretending to be a GM for the movie gives him better experience and insights than these clowns.

Holy crap, how do you forget to complete a trade??????

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
Poltargyst wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Kevin Costner would have successfully consummated the deal

Yes, and we're not talking about Kevin Costner's character here. Literally Kevin Costner the actor himself could run the Browns better.

I'm sure Kevin Costner's experience pretending to be a GM for the movie gives him better experience and insights than these clowns.

Holy crap, how do you forget to complete a trade??????


Because Browns

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 3306
I'm glad it didn't go through because I didn't want Cincy getting those do high draft picks. McCarron is a jag.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12877
Poltargyst wrote:
Holy crap, how do you forget to complete a trade??????


To me, the funniest thing about this entire deal is CLE was "celebrating and high-fiving" a trade for....AJ McCarron :lol:

When it comes to QB, CLE should decide what they want to do, and then do the exact opposite.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8961
Kodiak wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Holy crap, how do you forget to complete a trade??????


To me, the funniest thing about this entire deal is CLE was "celebrating and high-fiving" a trade for....AJ McCarron :lol:


Heh. Good point.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
SP wrote:
I'm glad it didn't go through because I didn't want Cincy getting those do high draft picks. McCarron is a jag.


Cleveland gets a JAG and the Bengals draft a couple losers

Perfect

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7163
Deshone Kizer must appreciate the attempt

_________________
(x*y) - z = chances of winning

Where x = violent men playing on blades of grass
Where y = efficiency factor
Where z = because Tomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8961
I'm going to put this here just because. What a fascinating conversation going on in the Zach Miller thread, a thread in which people were disagreeing, but no one was insulting, I don't see any hard feelings going on there, a thread in which I was looking forward to seeing further insights....except that it is now locked.

Sigh.

How 'bout them Browns, eh?

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8559
SP wrote:
I'm glad it didn't go through because I didn't want Cincy getting those do high draft picks. McCarron is a jag.


The moneyballer guys have reportedly said they think the horrible coach was a bit too high on AJ, so they appeared to be 'lazy', and agree with the JAG idea.

More shit, all the time, BROWNS

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Posts: 1004
Kodiak wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Holy crap, how do you forget to complete a trade??????


To me, the funniest thing about this entire deal is CLE was "celebrating and high-fiving" a trade for....AJ McCarron :lol:

When it comes to QB, CLE should decide what they want to do, and then do the exact opposite.


The George Costanza way of running a team. Perfect!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12877
Baltostiller wrote:
The George Costanza way of running a team. Perfect!


And go with the velvet uniforms

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 606
The Browns have been so bad, for so long, that even the Nazis feel sorry for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 1902
Poltargyst wrote:
I'm going to put this here just because. What a fascinating conversation going on in the Zach Miller thread, a thread in which people were disagreeing, but no one was insulting, I don't see any hard feelings going on there, a thread in which I was looking forward to seeing further insights....except that it is now locked.

Sigh.

How 'bout them Browns, eh?


No politics, no religion. This is a football (Steelers) Site.

Follow the rules, guys.

_________________
Mike Tomlin. Useless idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 3306
JackSplat58 wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
I'm going to put this here just because. What a fascinating conversation going on in the Zach Miller thread, a thread in which people were disagreeing, but no one was insulting, I don't see any hard feelings going on there, a thread in which I was looking forward to seeing further insights....except that it is now locked.

Sigh.

How 'bout them Browns, eh?


No politics, no religion. This is a football (Steelers) Site.

Follow the rules, guys.


It's like people don't realize that every time they click to get into this forum the click on something that says "this forum will be strictly moderated. No politics, religion, or racial comments".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:02 am 
The mental image of the Browns war room celebrating and high fiveing over AJ McCarron, only to realize they fucked up minutes later...lolz


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hope this is true / McCarron
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3345
BethlehemSteel wrote:
SP wrote:
I'm glad it didn't go through because I didn't want Cincy getting those do high draft picks. McCarron is a jag.


The moneyballer guys have reportedly said they think the horrible coach was a bit too high on AJ, so they appeared to be 'lazy', and agree with the JAG idea.

More shit, all the time, BROWNS


That is because the Browns will win the draft with the most picks!!!

_________________
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
- Henri Poincaré


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], stillthere and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group