It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Link for Steelers/Pats
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 pm 

PittWest wrote:
I just emailed out the invites and started the stream live. I'm getting the game via my local CBS station, which was supposed to be showing Bengals/Vikings, but they switched to Saints/Jets. Our game will be coming on after. If for any reason Saints/Jets goes into OT, I will switch to the Sunday Ticket feed for the start of our game.

Link un available

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:30 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
PittWest wrote:
I just emailed out the invites and started the stream live. I'm getting the game via my local CBS station, which was supposed to be showing Bengals/Vikings, but they switched to Saints/Jets. Our game will be coming on after. If for any reason Saints/Jets goes into OT, I will switch to the Sunday Ticket feed for the start of our game.

Link un available

Sign out of your YouTube account, go into your email inbox, click the invite link and log back in when it asks you to. Let me know if that works please

Edit - make sure you're using the email address you gave me as your login email address

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:34 pm 

Never mind
All good
Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:35 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Never mind
All good
Thanks!!!

Awesome. How did you get it working for future reference?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:39 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Never mind
All good
Thanks!!!

Awesome. How did you get it working for future reference?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:40 pm 

PittWest wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
PittWest wrote:

Link un available

Sign out of your YouTube account, go into your email inbox, click the invite link and log back in when it asks you to. Let me know if that works please

Edit - make sure you're using the email address you gave me as your login email address

Yeah, that's exactly what I had to do last week.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:36 pm 

I simply logged into youtube with the email address I gave you and then clicked your link in the email. It opened the youtube app and started to stream.

I was at buffalo wings watching the first 2.5 hours of the game, and got error messages trying to load the vid instead of the wheel turning endlessly, which it did in other areas of JFK. That's when I posted the link was unavailable. I was able to access the internet, but not the vid.

Then I went to the gate and tried again and bingo. Worked great. Saw the last ten minutes like that. Saw the overturned TD while sitting in my seat.

At any rate, thanks very much Pittwest. Excellent job.