It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:42 pm 

The outcome is already pre-determined. If the Rooney's care about the league, they'll send the finger.

I've often been frustrated and disappointed with calls and officiating. But tonight I realized the league is totally rigged. I'm done unless the Rooney's try to actually do something about it.

Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:44 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
The outcome is already pre-determined. If the Rooney's care about the league, they'll send the finger.

I've often been frustrated and disappointed with calls and officiating. But tonight I realized the league is totally rigged. I'm done unless the Rooney's try to actually do something about it.

The absolute worst call I have ever witnessed in the history of the NFL.

This officiating crew has two just this year like that, first was on the Jets against, you guessed it, the Patriots

FUCK THE NFL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:46 pm 

No we're not going to forfeit. We're going to win our last two, get the #2 seed, rest over the bye, beat whoever comes to Pittsburgh in the divisional round, and take another crack at these assholes in the AFCCG.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:47 pm 

ChippedHamSandwich wrote:
Kodiak wrote:

The absolute worst call I have ever witnessed in the history of the NFL.

This officiating crew has two just this year like that, first was on the Jets against, you guessed it, the Patriots

The one where they overturned the sefarian-jenkins td earlier this season was the worst i had seen. Oh, also agains the pats.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:49 pm 

Damn Kodiak, don't expect this kind of reaction from you not sure what to say. Bunch a poor losers in this discussion forum. Hell 3/4's of you assholes predicted the cheats to win anyway. Not sure why everyone is crying like a little girl after her raggedy Ann doll is lost. Get over it. Prepare for the Texans next week....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:55 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Damn Kodiak, don't expect this kind of reaction from you not sure what to say. Bunch a poor losers in this discussion forum. Hell 3/4's of you assholes predicted the cheats to win anyway. Not sure why everyone is crying like a little girl after her raggedy Ann doll is lost. Get over it. Prepare for the Texans next week....

Ban this troll

It's not sore losers when you WIN the game, only to have the refs steal it from you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm 

Kodiak wrote:

Which means they owe us #7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:00 pm 

Kodiak wrote:

It's hard to take off the black and gold blinders but once I do, it's the correct call. Outlaw catches the ball and within the same football move reaches over the goal line and the balls moves when it hits the ground. Same thing as a recieiver jumping up into the air and catching a ball then comes down with it and ball hits the ground and moves, not a catch.

If Outlaw only would have just caught it and tried to roll in instead of reaching over....damn. Heart breaking loss, replay link below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steelersdepo ... 28/video/1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:01 pm 

Quote:
[color=#804000]
Which means they owe us #7

Sure....That would be cool. But it would also mean it's not actually a game, but WWE.

We've often toyed with the idea of the post-Ben future....Today convinced me I won't watch a single minute of the NFL when Ben hangs it up. I'm literally offended by what I saw today.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:03 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:

I agree 77. It sucks...coulda won, shoulda won that game, but it’s over. Plenty of directions to point the finger, but that’s pointless.
Steelers can still achieve their goal. I may be in the minority, but I fully believe they can go onto Foxborough and win. Nothing that I saw today says otherwise.