It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Steelers/PSU Fan wrote:
It's hard to take off the black and gold blinders...


LOL......But it's not just that one play, which was an absolutely egregious injustice.

I feel kind of stupid for taking this long to realize the NFL is scripted, just like the WWE.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 673
Kodiak wrote:
Quote:
[color=#804000]
Which means they owe us #7


Sure....That would be cool. But it would also mean it's not actually a game, but WWE.


We've often toyed with the idea of the post-Ben future....Today convinced me I won't watch a single minute of the NFL when Ben hangs it up. I'm literally offended by what I saw today.


Yeah, I'm with you on this.

The only reason, I've been hanging on this long, to see Ben and the boys win
one more Lombardi.

Overall, my interest in the game is at 15% and falling.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Stillchest wrote:
Overall, my interest in the game is at 15% and falling.


At the end of the day, Rooney is still vested in the growth of the league.

But if he actually cared about the game, then he'd forfeit the last 2 games.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13532
Kodiak wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Damn Kodiak, don't expect this kind of reaction from you not sure what to say. Bunch a poor losers in this discussion forum. Hell 3/4's of you assholes predicted the cheats to win anyway. Not sure why everyone is crying like a little girl after her raggedy Ann doll is lost. Get over it. Prepare for the Texans next week....


Ban this troll

It's not sore losers when you WIN the game, only to have the refs steal it from you.

:lol: I'm the last person in here that would ever troll. Look at the title of this thread. Who's the troll? Whatever man.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Steelafan77 wrote:
:lol: I'm the last person in here that would ever troll. Look at the title of this thread. Who's the troll? Whatever man.


I think I know the title of the thread, given I started it.

The league is a mess. If Rooney had balls, he'd forfeit these last 2 games.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13532
I know everyone is infuriated. I am as well. Can't fight amongst ourselves. It serves no purpose IMO. I agree ARTII has to do something. If Rooney has the balls he will rally his coaches and players to play lights out the next 5 games and ride home with the Lombardi Trophy in Hand. No one stands in their way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 358
Steelafan77 wrote:
Damn Kodiak, don't expect this kind of reaction from you not sure what to say. Bunch a poor losers in this discussion forum. Hell 3/4's of you assholes predicted the cheats to win anyway. Not sure why everyone is crying like a little girl after her raggedy Ann doll is lost. Get over it. Prepare for the Texans next week....

A blow out loss would have been easier to take. Not this. I didn't sign up for this. A fixed game. F that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1562
It was the right call, according to the rules. Get over it.

_________________
KC wrote:
I got nothin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13532
Scarletfire1970 wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Damn Kodiak, don't expect this kind of reaction from you not sure what to say. Bunch a poor losers in this discussion forum. Hell 3/4's of you assholes predicted the cheats to win anyway. Not sure why everyone is crying like a little girl after her raggedy Ann doll is lost. Get over it. Prepare for the Texans next week....

A blow out loss would have been easier to take. Not this. I didn't sign up for this. A fixed game. F that

I fully agree. I went from High, high to super depressed lowest low in a matter of milliseconds. That said, I refuse to call it. Season isn't over yet. There's still plenty of time left to make the NFL take notice of who the Steelers are and why you can't keep them down. Go win the damn championship!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 673
Kodiak wrote:
Stillchest wrote:
Overall, my interest in the game is at 15% and falling.


At the end of the day, Rooney is still vested in the growth of the league.

But if he actually cared about the game, then he'd forfeit the last 2 games.


Deuce is gutless, when has he ever had his team's back?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1751
86n96 wrote:
It was the right call, according to the rules. Get over it.

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:25 pm
Posts: 121
Y-Town Steel wrote:
86n96 wrote:
It was the right call, according to the rules. Get over it.


Fuck off


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 673
Steelafan77 wrote:
Scarletfire1970 wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Damn Kodiak, don't expect this kind of reaction from you not sure what to say. Bunch a poor losers in this discussion forum. Hell 3/4's of you assholes predicted the cheats to win anyway. Not sure why everyone is crying like a little girl after her raggedy Ann doll is lost. Get over it. Prepare for the Texans next week....

A blow out loss would have been easier to take. Not this. I didn't sign up for this. A fixed game. F that

I fully agree. I went from High, high to super depressed lowest low in a matter of milliseconds. That said, I refuse to call it. Season isn't over yet. There's still plenty of time left to make the NFL take notice of who the Steelers are and why you can't keep them down. Go win the damn championship!


I disagree. They can not beat the Pats, the NFL will not allow it.

With Tomlin and Haley, and dumb players, we will always be JUST contenders.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 1902
Kodiak wrote:
Steelers/PSU Fan wrote:
It's hard to take off the black and gold blinders...


LOL......But it's not just that one play, which was an absolutely egregious injustice.

I feel kind of stupid for taking this long to realize the NFL is scripted, just like the WWE.


THIS. The overall body of evidence is pretty convincing, to me.

Two years ago I boycotted the opener because I was sure (still am) the Pats at home have an intricate radio system which gives them a ridiculous advantage. Turns out I should have slept through this one too... :roll:

_________________
Mike Tomlin. Useless idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Image

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 355
86n96 wrote:
It was the right call, according to the rules. Get over it.


Actually a TD was called- and you cannot overturn without indisputable evidence. So fuck off.

_________________
DILLYDILLY!
DILLYDILLY!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm
Posts: 673
white_steel_wolfe wrote:
86n96 wrote:
It was the right call, according to the rules. Get over it.


Actually a TD was called- and you cannot overturn without indisputable evidence. So fuck off.


Yep, not sufficient evidence to overturn the call on the field. TD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1751
Kodiak wrote:
Image

That should make it all better. You go girl! :roll:

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Y-Town Steel wrote:
That should make it all better. You go girl! :roll:


That is LITERALLY my first tweet. I feel better :D

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Stillchest wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Quote:
[color=#804000]
Which means they owe us #7


Sure....That would be cool. But it would also mean it's not actually a game, but WWE.


We've often toyed with the idea of the post-Ben future....Today convinced me I won't watch a single minute of the NFL when Ben hangs it up. I'm literally offended by what I saw today.


Yeah, I'm with you on this.

The only reason, I've been hanging on this long, to see Ben and the boys win
one more Lombardi.

Overall, my interest in the game is at 15% and falling.

That’s the point it’s not a sport it’s entertainment now. It’s setup

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Posts: 2130
I think I am there as well
Hoped it wasn't true
But it's big money entrtainmanet and therefore susceptible to the same quantities
It's not a pure sport anymore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Bump to the top.

It won't happen because I think they all see the handwriting on the wall. I think there's still a chance, but only a handfull of people see it, and they're all too chicken shit to do anything about it.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 358
Kodiak wrote:
Bump to the top.

It won't happen because I think they all see the handwriting on the wall. I think there's still a chance, but only a handfull of people see it, and they're all too chicken shit to do anything about it.

There isn't much you can do about it but stop watching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11329
Scarletfire1970 wrote:
There isn't much you can do about it but stop watching.


That's a given. Doesn't mean I can't cry and beg the people who can to do something about it.

I most likely will stop watching when Ben hangs it up

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Forfeit the last 2 games
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1562
white_steel_wolfe wrote:
86n96 wrote:
It was the right call, according to the rules. Get over it.


Actually a TD was called- and you cannot overturn without indisputable evidence. So fuck off.

Oh, good, well that changes everything. Are we 12-2 now?

_________________
KC wrote:
I got nothin.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group