It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: AB partially torm calf. Shpuld be back for playoffs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:06 pm 

Steel, we should beat both Houston and Cleveland, making us the number two seed.

Therefore we will not play New England until the AFCCG.

Therefore we will have each played a game the week before.

And if we can't beat Houston and Cleveland, we don't deserve a bye.

Even then, if we didn't, we would be the three seed, so if we win our WCG game, we STILL wouldn't play New England until the AFCCG.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

Last edited by Jeemie on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:07 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
It doesn't matter.

We lost AB and didn't skip a beat. We still had the NFL overturn an obvious TD to steal a win from us.

Tom Brady is an NFL darling, and PIT is a comparatively small market team. No rational, objective person could watch that game tonight and think the NFL doesn't manipulate games to desired outcomes.

Did the NFL order Mike Tomlin to call off the dogs instead of try for a two score lead late?

WE got ourselves into the mess that allowed the officials to make the call that fucked us.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:08 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
It doesn't matter.

We lost AB and didn't skip a beat. We still had the NFL overturn an obvious TD to steal a win from us.

Tom Brady is an NFL darling, and PIT is a comparatively small market team. No rational, objective person could watch that game tonight and think the NFL doesn't manipulate games to desired outcomes.

Did the NFL order Mike Tomlin to call off the dogs instead of try for a two score lead late?

WE got ourselves into the mess that allowed the officials to make the call that fucked us.

this I agree with but we did get fucked..twice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:09 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
It doesn't matter.

I believe the pass catch rule is stupid and allows the NFL to manipulate the game, but all James has to do is hold on to the ball.

He didn't. NFL can't fuck is of James holds onto the ball.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm 

="Jeemie"]
GreekSteel wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
It doesn't matter.

I believe the pass catch rule is stupid and allows the NFL to manipulate the game, but all James has to do is hold on to the ball.

He didn't. NFL can't fuck is of James holds onto the ball.[/quote]

I thought they fixed that rule after the dez Bryant no catch call which was also a stupid call to this very day. That was a TD and so was James. Both those guys caught the ball and then tried to score, so to me that's like 2 separate thought processes/plays...why does the nfl insist that these are 1 long play that doesn't end until they see or don't see a wobble. I don't get it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:18 pm 

I don't get it either but it's the way it is.

Poor Jesse. Two big plays against New England...one in the AFCCG...one now.

Both times, he fucks the play up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 pm 

Jeemie wrote:

I had not a single issue with any decisions Tomlin made today.

If the NFL is going to fuck you, there is simply nothing a coach can do. The fix was in. It's simply not fair to judge or criticize a coach against an obvious agenda.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

I had not a single issue with any decisions Tomlin made today.

If the NFL is going to fuck you, there is simply nothing a coach can do. The fix was in. It's simply not fair to judge or criticize a coach against an obvious agenda.

Sure there is.

He could have not turtled once he got an eight point lead...actually, from after Brown went out.

Steelers had the game won if James holds onto the ball...simple as that.

He does that...refs can't take the game away from us.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm 

JJ caught that ball and everyone knows it.

NFL needs to be investigated for racketeering. Seriously.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 pm 

Quote:
Ryan Shazier‏
Verified account

@RyanShazier
Following
Following @RyanShazier

More
Man that’s some bull shit that was a catch man. I don’t give a damn what anyone say. #NEvsPIT

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next