It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Pass interference on the interception?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:03 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
I forgot- third dumb thing about the fake spike.

To sell the fake spike, everyone except the guy running the route has to relax, and when you see the play, everyone except Rogers did.

Therefore the play HAS to be a fade to the corner of the end zone...so it's either caught or incomplete.

Would have been nice had we had Martavis Bryant on the field the last two plays. That he was on the sideline and Heyward-Bey was out there was the dumbest thing I ever saw...ESPECIALLY coming after a long review where if it went against us you KNEW we weren't running the ball (not from the 10 yard line).

More I think about it...the dumber our coaches were. We didn't get screwed by the officials...we got screwed by our own coaches...AGAIN.

Tomlin and Haley are idiots. Who the fuck cares about the run we’ve been on if we can’t win a meaningful game against the Pats? If you have to go into Foxboro in January and lose, does it matter?

Again, maybe someday, when we are starting Laundry Jones or Calvin Hobbs Tomlin will understand you beat the Pats by not being passive. If you play small ball possession bullshit you will lose.

Why do people still defend this guy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:04 pm 

watched it again JJ was even blocking on that side of the field..the play was most definitely that slant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
watched it again JJ was even blocking on that side of the field..the play was most definitely that slant

Stupid risky playcall when the only thing that prevents you from at least getting a tie is a turnover.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:06 pm 

seabs926 wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
I forgot- third dumb thing about the fake spike.

To sell the fake spike, everyone except the guy running the route has to relax, and when you see the play, everyone except Rogers did.

Therefore the play HAS to be a fade to the corner of the end zone...so it's either caught or incomplete.

Would have been nice had we had Martavis Bryant on the field the last two plays. That he was on the sideline and Heyward-Bey was out there was the dumbest thing I ever saw...ESPECIALLY coming after a long review where if it went against us you KNEW we weren't running the ball (not from the 10 yard line).

More I think about it...the dumber our coaches were. We didn't get screwed by the officials...we got screwed by our own coaches...AGAIN.

ya lets throw a fade to rogers...I bet Ben has never thrown a fade to a midget not named AB...

Fades don't have to be jump balls. If he fakes to the inside and runs to the corner of the end zone he's likely wide open. The CB was playing him hard inside.

No way does that JAG smurf Rogers, make an acrobatic grab, in the back corner of the EZ.

Wrong personnel for that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:08 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

Stupid risky playcall when the only thing that prevents you from at least getting a tie is a turnover.

I don't disagree it was risky...just that there was obvious (for me) DPI on the play. I agree on the personnel grouping on the field as well, could have gotten the right guys on the field while waiting to get fucked by the replay official rather than praying for a TD call, but we all know it takes haley all day to get plays in..if thesteelers haven't learned by now to shut off Haleys heaset comms to Ben, they never will.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6