It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: May the Best Man Win
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:48 am 

Axiom that's supposed to be at the heart of American Sports and American sportsmanship. Like so much in this country that too has been corrupted. Yesterday's game has left me livid almost impossible to sleep, yesterday's game was evidence for the entire world that this Axiom is dead.

I have a theory and I know in my heart that I'm right but this is not the place to disseminate it. If my theory is correct the manifestation of it is to reduce the Steeler Legacy by allowing the Patriots to bypass it and that's their goal. The evil cabal here is Kraft and Goodell and the power of the league is their weaponry. It's not impossible for a select few to control a mighty and powerful Empire or entity. Mr. Jones tried to break it but only had the support of few other owners. The fraternity of owners is so dirty with tax schemes, public funding schemes and more that the owners cannot oust the corruption that's affecting the games. The owners take it when they're screwed in their own stadiums.

I think if you look at the political climate, the great divide and other factors including the timing some of this may actually make sense. I think if someone analyzed the Patriots schedule it might become evident that they have never been at risk by the schedule, Thursday night games, other late or international games that handicapped other teams if they were on the Patriots schedule were cushioned somehow to give them sufficient time to recover.

If Art Rooney 2 doesn't put a stop to this then he is what I fear he is, nothing like his father or grandfather

Last edited by Old School Steeler on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: May the Best Man Win
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 am 

Old School Steeler wrote:
Axiom that's supposed to be at the heart of American Sports and American sportsmanship. Like so much in this country that too has been corrupted. Yesterday's game has left me livid almost impossible to sleep, yesterday's game was evidence for the entire world that this Axiom is dead.

I have a theory and I know in my heart that I'm right but this is not the place to disseminate it. If my theory is correct the manifestation of it is to reduce the Steeler Legacy by allowing the Patriots to bypass it and that's their goal. The evil cabal here is Kraft and Goodell and the power of the league is their weaponry. It's not impossible for a select few to control a mighty and powerful Empire or entity. Mr. Jones tried to break it but only had the support of for other owners. The fraternity of owners is so dirty with tax schemes, public funding schemes and more that the owners cannot oust the corruption that's affecting the games. The owners take it when they're screwed in their own stadiums.

I think if you look at the political climate, the great divide and other factors including the timing some of this may actually make sense. I think of someone analyzed the Patriots schedule it might become evident that they have never been at risk by the schedule, Thursday night games, other late or international games that handicapped other teams if they were on the Patriots schedule will cushioned somehow to give them sufficient time to recover.

If Art Rooney 2 doesn't put a stop to this then he use what I fear he is, nothing like his father or grandfather

Um...this was the third straight road game for New England and was on a short week, so the idea that the schedule, at least, is set up to favor them is kind of debunked by that...unless you have some definition of favorable schedule that is radically different from mine.

Most people already think the Patriots' legacy has surpassed the Steelers', even with one fewer Super Bowl ring.

I think the league uses the officials to keep games close. I still am not around to the idea they fix outcomes. No one has provided credible evidence that they do.

And why would the almighty NFL suddenly hate one of their signature franchises?

Let me guess....because we voted against Goodell's powers, right?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:17 am 

I have a theory and I know in my heart that I'm right but this is not the place to disseminate it. If my theory is correct the manifestation of it is to reduce the Steeler Legacy by allowing the Patriots to bypass it and that's their goal. The evil cabal here is Kraft and Goodell and the power of the league is their weaponry. It's not impossible for a select few to control a mighty and powerful Empire or entity. Mr. Jones tried to break it but only had the support of few other owners. The fraternity of owners is so dirty with tax schemes, public funding schemes and more that the owners cannot oust the corruption that's affecting the games. The owners take it when they're screwed in their own stadiums.

I think if you look at the political climate, the great divide and other factors including the timing some of this may actually make sense. I think if someone analyzed the Patriots schedule it might become evident that they have never been at risk by the schedule, Thursday night games, other late or international games that handicapped other teams if they were on the Patriots schedule were cushioned somehow to give them sufficient time to recover.

If Art Rooney 2 doesn't put a stop to this then he is what I fear he is, nothing like his father or grandfather
Jeemie wrote:

I have a theory and I know in my heart that I'm right but this is not the place to disseminate it. If my theory is correct the manifestation of it is to reduce the Steeler Legacy by allowing the Patriots to bypass it and that's their goal. The evil cabal here is Kraft and Goodell and the power of the league is their weaponry. It's not impossible for a select few to control a mighty and powerful Empire or entity. Mr. Jones tried to break it but only had the support of for other owners. The fraternity of owners is so dirty with tax schemes, public funding schemes and more that the owners cannot oust the corruption that's affecting the games. The owners take it when they're screwed in their own stadiums.

I think if you look at the political climate, the great divide and other factors including the timing some of this may actually make sense. I think of someone analyzed the Patriots schedule it might become evident that they have never been at risk by the schedule, Thursday night games, other late or international games that handicapped other teams if they were on the Patriots schedule will cushioned somehow to give them sufficient time to recover.

If Art Rooney 2 doesn't put a stop to this then he use what I fear he is, nothing like his father or grandfather

Um...this was the third straight road game for New England and was on a short week, so the idea that the schedule, at least, is set up to favor them is kind of debunked by that...unless you have some definition of favorable schedule that is radically different from mine.

Most people already think the Patriots' legacy has surpassed the Steelers', even with one fewer Super Bowl ring.

I think the league uses the officials to keep games close. I still am not around to the idea they fix outcomes. No one has provided credible evidence that they do.

Jeemie wrote:

Miami was relatively clean game. You can tolerate a short week when the officials are in your pocket. The league has a history of scheduling to help favorite teams, Shula seldom got a cold weather game for ears Buffalo and Patriot game were scheduled early. Easy to tolerate a tight week short week when you're getting help. Possible Thursday night games gave them a cushion. The ref disparity yesterday was so obvious it has to be part of something bigger and grander than just one game. I think in the grand scheme the Patriots are going to be handed Super Bowls 7 and maybe 8. There is nothing you can do against the Stacked deck unless you go above and beyond the rules and then you'll be punished in a different manner. It only takes a few at the top to do this. Who is Rooney talking to today and what is he going to do about it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:25 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:29 am 

fortythree wrote:

:lol:

Contentment is a warm stye for eaters and sleepers.