It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm
Posts: 99
Haley is an imbecile.

Martavis had finally started to turn the corner in this game, and woth the team needing a boost after getting robbed, I watched him come out to the huddle and get WAVED BACK TO THE SIDELINE.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Lets put Eli rodgers in there insode the 10 instead of a 6-5 WR that had ALREADY DELIVERED IN THE RED ZONE.

Ill post a separate thread about firing Butler

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5124
Insane.
1st and goal at the 9.
You have 3 shots at the endzone.
Ok the refs screwed us on the TD to James.
I am still waiting for a replay that shows me evidence that the ball hit the ground.
And that his hand was not under the ball ...if the ball even hit the ground.

Regardless.
2nd down and third down should have included MB on the field.
He would have had single coverage.
A fade. a jump ball one on one.

This staff was not prepared for 2nd and third downs.
They all waited....like us for the outcome of the replay.

Failure.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 535
I agree, another dumb move by Haley that shows he is NEVER prepared.

It’s completley ironic too, having his best players on the field in these situations gives the team a better chance to win, thus having everyone love what he is doing, and he keeps his job, maybe gets that head coaching position too again someday.

He truly is an idiot


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22966
MeanJustinBarlow wrote:
Haley is an imbecile.

Martavis had finally started to turn the corner in this game, and woth the team needing a boost after getting robbed, I watched him come out to the huddle and get WAVED BACK TO THE SIDELINE.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Lets put Eli rodgers in there insode the 10 instead of a 6-5 WR that had ALREADY DELIVERED IN THE RED ZONE.

Ill post a separate thread about firing Butler


Was Martavis even targeted in the second half?

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Posts: 1609
ChippedHamSandwich wrote:
I agree, another dumb move by Haley that shows he is NEVER prepared.

It’s completley ironic too, having his best players on the field in these situations gives the team a better chance to win, thus having everyone love what he is doing, and he keeps his job, maybe gets that head coaching position too again someday.

He truly is an idiot


All true and revealing. Tomlin needed to be in discussion with a game official, reviewing clock, placement etc. He needed to press his rightful advantage as home coach. Har, Cheating Bill, others would have been in conference with some game official. It is Tomlin's job at tbat point to be a pain in the ass to the officials, showing that he is in charge, advocating for his team while the OC handles the strategy for the remaining seconds while preserving the FG. A truly great leader would have also been thinking OT strategy. Certain Cheating Bill was. We're amateurs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4353
Jeemie wrote:
MeanJustinBarlow wrote:
Haley is an imbecile.

Martavis had finally started to turn the corner in this game, and woth the team needing a boost after getting robbed, I watched him come out to the huddle and get WAVED BACK TO THE SIDELINE.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Lets put Eli rodgers in there insode the 10 instead of a 6-5 WR that had ALREADY DELIVERED IN THE RED ZONE.

Ill post a separate thread about firing Butler


Was Martavis even targeted in the second half?


I didn't look at the tape, but my guess is that with AB out the Pats saw what MB was doing are were like "We're not letting this dude go off on us" and so he got a bunch of doubles

The idiots in charge replaced MB with run blocker extraordinaire DHB and played themselves since NE had another defender to commit somewhere else

Be interesting to see MB's snap count by Quarter


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5124
Jeemie wrote:
MeanJustinBarlow wrote:
Haley is an imbecile.

Martavis had finally started to turn the corner in this game, and woth the team needing a boost after getting robbed, I watched him come out to the huddle and get WAVED BACK TO THE SIDELINE.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Lets put Eli rodgers in there insode the 10 instead of a 6-5 WR that had ALREADY DELIVERED IN THE RED ZONE.

Ill post a separate thread about firing Butler


Was Martavis even targeted in the second half?


The fourth quarter was aimed at chewing clock and shortening the game.
It included a good number of 6 OL sets as Hawkins was reported eligible. Not sure the total snap count.
It included DHB instead of Bryant for his blocking.
It included Touisant in the game..................

It showed the opponents heavy run packages with blocking WR and fewer weapons.

It included our final 6 first down plays being run plays which totaled 12 yards.
Including 5 carries for 6 yards on the last 5 first down runs.
Those 12 yards on 6 carries................... put us in 2nd and longs.

It included a 1st and 20 run play with 6 OL and DHB.
It included a 2nd and 23 draw to Frenchy.

It resulted in a 0 points in the fourth quarter.

Utter failure.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 535
That 2 & 23 draw to Frenchy might be Haley’s worst playcall of his dumb fucking career and that is saying something.

Fuck that guy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am
Posts: 1239
Quote:
The fourth quarter was aimed at chewing clock and shortening the game.
It included a good number of 6 OL sets as Hawkins was reported eligible. Not sure the total snap count.
It included DHB instead of Bryant for his blocking.
It included Touisant in the game..................

It showed the opponents heavy run packages with blocking WR and fewer weapons.

It included our final 6 first down plays being run plays which totaled 12 yards.
Including 5 carries for 6 yards on the last 5 first down runs.
Those 12 yards on 6 carries................... put us in 2nd and longs.

It included a 1st and 20 run play with 6 OL and DHB.
It included a 2nd and 23 draw to Frenchy.

It resulted in a 0 points in the fourth quarter.

Utter failure.


Image

_________________
Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Where was Martavis on the final two plays????
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2143
Stosh-67 wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
MeanJustinBarlow wrote:
Haley is an imbecile.

Martavis had finally started to turn the corner in this game, and woth the team needing a boost after getting robbed, I watched him come out to the huddle and get WAVED BACK TO THE SIDELINE.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? Lets put Eli rodgers in there insode the 10 instead of a 6-5 WR that had ALREADY DELIVERED IN THE RED ZONE.

Ill post a separate thread about firing Butler


Was Martavis even targeted in the second half?


The fourth quarter was aimed at chewing clock and shortening the game.
It included a good number of 6 OL sets as Hawkins was reported eligible. Not sure the total snap count.
It included DHB instead of Bryant for his blocking.
It included Touisant in the game..................

It showed the opponents heavy run packages with blocking WR and fewer weapons.

It included our final 6 first down plays being run plays which totaled 12 yards.
Including 5 carries for 6 yards on the last 5 first down runs.
Those 12 yards on 6 carries................... put us in 2nd and longs.

It included a 1st and 20 run play with 6 OL and DHB.
It included a 2nd and 23 draw to Frenchy.

It resulted in a 0 points in the fourth quarter.

Utter failure.


Sad thing is that MB had a great first half. Tomlin and the refs DPed the Steelers yesterday.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], PittWest, SteelThrillsseeker, T.W. and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group