It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15854
Root for the Steelers to win vs Houston & Cleveland
Root for Buffalo and the NY Jets vs NE
Root for Tennessee to win vs the Rams
IF Tennessee win vs the Rams, root for Jax to lose at SF, root for TEN vs JAX in week 17
IF Buffalo wins vs NE, root for Jax to win out

IMO, Steelers two best paths are:
1. A NE loss in one of their two final games
2. TEN Winning AFC South

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9277
Call me masochistic, but I am praying for a rematch in Foxborough, should it come down to it.

Fuck those assholes. I want the Steelers to go up there and rip the heart out of those fans.

And if we cannot do it, I'll accept it.

I'll take the risk of greater pain for a chance at the greater pleasure.

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15854
the best revenge is holding the sticky Lombardi aloft at the end of the year

Save the revenge for next year, as defending champs.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9277
bradshaw2ben wrote:
the best revenge is holding the sticky Lombardi aloft at the end of the year

Save the revenge for next year, as defending champs.


No. I want Pats' blood en route.

I need it.

I need to see it on the cleats of my Steelers.

:evil:

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Inquiring minds want to know:

1) Does the Rooney family call in enough chips to get the expected outcome in our favor in February?

2) Are the script writers hard at work depicting the various winning scenarios as prophesized by some bean counter's revenue forecasting
algorithm?

3) Does BB and Shady ride off into the sunset with their #6 and all time monikers replacing Pitt, GB, Dallas and SF?

4) How many fans are checking out now and in the future?

5) Will old sponsors decide to move on from the Shamwow NFL?

feel free to add your own

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22680
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Root for the Steelers to win vs Houston & Cleveland
Root for Buffalo and the NY Jets vs NE
Root for Tennessee to win vs the Rams
IF Tennessee win vs the Rams, root for Jax to lose at SF, root for TEN vs JAX in week 17
IF Buffalo wins vs NE, root for Jax to win out

IMO, Steelers two best paths are:
1. A NE loss in one of their two final games
2. TEN Winning AFC South


That’s nice.

Ain’t happening. Tennessee is fading away and the Rams are as powerful as ever.

And I know Buffalo is fighting for its playoff life but a win at Gillette now that we gifted the Pats the top seed? Doubtful. Belichick is as aware of Jax as we are. He’s also aware the Pats have never gotten to the Super Bowl when having to play Wild Card Weekend.

I’ll root like hell for it. Doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of happening.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5395
Still Lit wrote:
Call me masochistic, but I am praying for a rematch in Foxborough, should it come down to it.

Fuck those assholes. I want the Steelers to go up there and rip the heart out of those fans.

And if we cannot do it, I'll accept it.

I'll take the risk of greater pain for a chance at the greater pleasure.



I'm with you on this.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Jeemie wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Root for the Steelers to win vs Houston & Cleveland
Root for Buffalo and the NY Jets vs NE
Root for Tennessee to win vs the Rams
IF Tennessee win vs the Rams, root for Jax to lose at SF, root for TEN vs JAX in week 17
IF Buffalo wins vs NE, root for Jax to win out

IMO, Steelers two best paths are:
1. A NE loss in one of their two final games
2. TEN Winning AFC South


That’s nice.

Ain’t happening. Tennessee is fading away and the Rams are as powerful as ever.

And I know Buffalo is fighting for its playoff life but a win at Gillette now that we gifted the Pats the top seed? Doubtful. Belichick is as aware of Jax as we are. He’s also aware the Pats have never gotten to the Super Bowl when having to play Wild Card Weekend.

I’ll root like hell for it. Doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of happening.


My odds is that the Rams are in the Bowl due to the new stadium coming on the maps

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22680
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Root for the Steelers to win vs Houston & Cleveland
Root for Buffalo and the NY Jets vs NE
Root for Tennessee to win vs the Rams
IF Tennessee win vs the Rams, root for Jax to lose at SF, root for TEN vs JAX in week 17
IF Buffalo wins vs NE, root for Jax to win out

IMO, Steelers two best paths are:
1. A NE loss in one of their two final games
2. TEN Winning AFC South


That’s nice.

Ain’t happening. Tennessee is fading away and the Rams are as powerful as ever.

And I know Buffalo is fighting for its playoff life but a win at Gillette now that we gifted the Pats the top seed? Doubtful. Belichick is as aware of Jax as we are. He’s also aware the Pats have never gotten to the Super Bowl when having to play Wild Card Weekend.

I’ll root like hell for it. Doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of happening.


My odds is that the Rams are in the Bowl due to the new stadium coming on the maps


It’s not opening until 2020...Rams need to wait a couple years.

Then it can be them and the Chargers (lol).

Maybe Minnesota so they can finally have a home team in the Bowl and they can reward that gangster Zygi Wilf for his extortion of the citizens of Minnesota.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rooting Is Now Simplified.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Jeemie wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

That’s nice.

Ain’t happening. Tennessee is fading away and the Rams are as powerful as ever.

And I know Buffalo is fighting for its playoff life but a win at Gillette now that we gifted the Pats the top seed? Doubtful. Belichick is as aware of Jax as we are. He’s also aware the Pats have never gotten to the Super Bowl when having to play Wild Card Weekend.

I’ll root like hell for it. Doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of happening.


My odds is that the Rams are in the Bowl due to the new stadium coming on the maps


It’s not opening until 2020...Rams need to wait a couple years.

Then it can be them and the Chargers (lol).

Maybe Minnesota so they can finally have a home team in the Bowl and they can reward that gangster Zygi Wilf for his extortion of the citizens of Minnesota.

yes that would actually be better, they've kind of earned a lot this year with their injury issues

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Steelergenie and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group