It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4686
Jeemie wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
You folks should turn in your black n gold stuff and switch sides

The envy is overwhelming

I don’t disagree with the mistakes made by Ben and coaches

But patronizing their fans and their hubris makes you all just a little bit sad


I think we should send it to Mike Tomlin and Ben.

They SHOULD hear the hubris of Patriots fans.

Maybe they'd finally learn what they need to do to beat them.

It's not envy nor patronizing...it's keeping it real.

None of you get it. The problem is Art2. A passive fuck. I wish he had 25% of the drive that Kraft has - that passive fuck has left rings on the field. They are the most predictable and conservative organization in the NFL on and off the field .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Posts: 872
Certainly SOME valid points BUT I think everyone assumed it would stand as a TD. It's a normal review, you don't huddle after every TD. Once the review went beyond 10 seconds, might want to get up and shimmy over to the coaches.

The more I do think about this game the more upset I get at the AFTER the overturned TD. We just blew it, nothing else to say. Hell of a game, I hope we see them again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6730
This might be unpopular -

Tomlin preaches situational football. I can only assume they've gone through scenarios for 2nd and goal at the one. They probably have a list of plays for that "situation." 7 shots drill, etc. Their choice might be suspect, but what was the purpose of huddling? Talk about what? the three things walberg says?

Walberg says repeat the three things. Throw to the corners, or out of bounds, take the field goal if you have to. I think everybody and their mother knows that. Including professional coaches and professional players. They might actually know something more. Tendencies after a week of study and reading what's going on on the field. Somebody tell me what exactly they were to do, go over, talk about that they haven't done all year. Maybe BR made a bad decision, but he's routinely made throws like that.

They lost the game because the refs took it away from them. Multiple times during the game. I've not heard of once that the Pats ever complained about the officiating, causing a loss, with the exception of deflategate. I've heard of Patriot players complain about NOT getting calls, and proceed to pile drive the opponent while laying face down on the ground. I've heard of them getting a slap on the wrist for something that would have garnered a multiple game suspension if it were anybody else. I've never seen an owner get arrested for a DWI with drugs in the car and get a slap on the wrist. I've seen an owner lose a franchise (albeit another sport) for something less. I've seen other teams get robbed of a win while playing the pats. This season. I've seen the Pats run pick plays over and over and over and over and never get called. They just re-name them "rub" plays. Sure, all teams get penalized and sometimes incorrectly. Taking a TD off the board with 40 seconds left without conclusive evidence is highway robbery. No two ways about that. They looked at the tape and tried to decide what language to use to overturn it. Seemed clear to me. We've complained consistently about the inconsistency in officiating where they make up their own interpretation through mental gymnastics to justify the call.

I give props to Belichick. He's a smart guy. But Brady? Fuck him. Put him on any other team and it's "Brady who?"

We can complain that they lost because they turtled in the fourth, but there were stretches that the Pats couldn't do anything either, and they won on a very controversial call.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23689
COR-TEN wrote:
This might be unpopular -

Tomlin preaches situational football. I can only assume they've gone through scenarios for 2nd and goal at the one. They probably have a list of plays for that "situation." 7 shots drill, etc. Their choice might be suspect, but what was the purpose of huddling? Talk about what? the three things walberg says?

Walberg says repeat the three things. Throw to the corners, or out of bounds, take the field goal if you have to. I think everybody and their mother knows that. Including professional coaches and professional players. They might actually know something more. Tendencies after a week of study and reading what's going on on the field. Somebody tell me what exactly they were to do, go over, talk about that they haven't done all year. Maybe BR made a bad decision, but he's routinely made throws like that.

They lost the game because the refs took it away from them. Multiple times during the game. I've not heard of once that the Pats ever complained about the officiating, causing a loss, with the exception of deflategate. I've heard of Patriot players complain about NOT getting calls, and proceed to pile drive the opponent while laying face down on the ground. I've heard of them getting a slap on the wrist for something that would have garnered a multiple game suspension if it were anybody else. I've never seen an owner get arrested for a DWI with drugs in the car and get a slap on the wrist. I've seen an owner lose a franchise (albeit another sport) for something less. I've seen other teams get robbed of a win while playing the pats. This season. I've seen the Pats run pick plays over and over and over and over and never get called. They just re-name them "rub" plays. Sure, all teams get penalized and sometimes incorrectly. Taking a TD off the board with 40 seconds left without conclusive evidence is highway robbery. No two ways about that. They looked at the tape and tried to decide what language to use to overturn it. Seemed clear to me. We've complained consistently about the inconsistency in officiating where they make up their own interpretation through mental gymnastics to justify the call.

I give props to Belichick. He's a smart guy. But Brady? Fuck him. Put him on any other team and it's "Brady who?"

We can complain that they lost because they turtled in the fourth, but there were stretches that the Pats couldn't do anything either, and they won on a very controversial call.


What are they supposed to huddle up and talk about?

Um...the plays they were going to run so that the coaches and Ben were on the same page?

Once the review went past the customary 10 seconds, they had to know something was up. They had three minutes to plan...it appears they spent most of that time discussing a situation that was extremely unlikely to occur based on the replay looks.

Sorry...you say they practice situational football?

I saw a VERY discombobulated team on those last two plays. If they routinely practice situational football, in what universe does Ben think a short pass far away from the sideline in the field of play to DHB is a good idea, situationally? He thinks DHB, who has to concentrate on catching the ball before he can run for the EZ or for the sideline is gonna juke out or outrun a rapidly closing Malcolm Butler?

They had two more chances to win or tie after the overturn. You cannot say the refs stole it from them, and I don’t want to hear about a missed DPI...watch that play in real time over and over, and you will see what you think was obvious DPI on Rogers was not, in fact, so obvious.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6730
Jeemie wrote:
What are they supposed to huddle up and talk about?

Um...the plays they were going to run so that the coaches and Ben were on the same page?

Once the review went past the customary 10 seconds, they had to know something was up. They had three minutes to plan...it appears they spent most of that time discussing a situation that was extremely unlikely to occur based on the replay looks.

Sorry...you say they practice situational football?

I saw a VERY discombobulated team on those last two plays. If they routinely practice situational football, in what universe does Ben think a short pass far away from the sideline in the field of play to DHB is a good idea, situationally? He thinks DHB, who has to concentrate on catching the ball before he can run for the EZ or for the sideline is gonna juke out or outrun a rapidly closing Malcolm Butler?

They had two more chances to win or tie after the overturn. You cannot say the refs stole it from them, and I don’t want to hear about a missed DPI...watch that play in real time over and over, and you will see what you think was obvious DPI on Rogers was not, in fact, so obvious.
I never said it was an obvious DPI. Burns got called for the exact same thing earlier on gronk. Inconsistency that favored the pats.

And I also never said it wasn't a cluster fuck at the end, but you cannot deny there isn't a list on the playsheet for one yard TD's. I'm also sure they didn't expect a tipped ball that softly landed into the hands of a defender. Not taking that play because that might be the result is playing to your fears. Something this board incessantly complains about tomlin and co.

Further, do you think pat fans would be complaining if the james td was called a td? Everybody on the face of the earth knew there wasn't conclusive video evidence to overturn the call.

Pats fans are laughing at the steelers and steeler fans.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3818
Jeemie wrote:
This game was lost because of a mentality that thought it was a good idea to hand the ball off to Fitzgerald Touissaint on 2nd and 23.


This I agree with fully, how times have changed, 10 years ago it might of only been me, saying this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3818
BethlehemSteel wrote:
I watched 40 seconds

Hope his hamburger stands all burn down with every pats fan inside :P

I’m sure there is a sex tape wth him gronk and kraft out there somewhere


I can't hate him for being a die hard Pats fan, he is from Boston.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10714
COR-TEN wrote:
This might be unpopular -

Tomlin preaches situational football. I can only assume they've gone through scenarios for 2nd and goal at the one. They probably have a list of plays for that "situation." 7 shots drill, etc. Their choice might be suspect, but what was the purpose of huddling? Talk about what? the three things walberg says?

Walberg says repeat the three things. Throw to the corners, or out of bounds, take the field goal if you have to. I think everybody and their mother knows that. Including professional coaches and professional players. They might actually know something more. Tendencies after a week of study and reading what's going on on the field. Somebody tell me what exactly they were to do, go over, talk about that they haven't done all year. Maybe BR made a bad decision, but he's routinely made throws like that.

They lost the game because the refs took it away from them. Multiple times during the game. I've not heard of once that the Pats ever complained about the officiating, causing a loss, with the exception of deflategate. I've heard of Patriot players complain about NOT getting calls, and proceed to pile drive the opponent while laying face down on the ground. I've heard of them getting a slap on the wrist for something that would have garnered a multiple game suspension if it were anybody else. I've never seen an owner get arrested for a DWI with drugs in the car and get a slap on the wrist. I've seen an owner lose a franchise (albeit another sport) for something less. I've seen other teams get robbed of a win while playing the pats. This season. I've seen the Pats run pick plays over and over and over and over and never get called. They just re-name them "rub" plays. Sure, all teams get penalized and sometimes incorrectly. Taking a TD off the board with 40 seconds left without conclusive evidence is highway robbery. No two ways about that. They looked at the tape and tried to decide what language to use to overturn it. Seemed clear to me. We've complained consistently about the inconsistency in officiating where they make up their own interpretation through mental gymnastics to justify the call.

I give props to Belichick. He's a smart guy. But Brady? Fuck him. Put him on any other team and it's "Brady who?"

We can complain that they lost because they turtled in the fourth, but there were stretches that the Pats couldn't do anything either, and they won on a very controversial call.

I agree pats have gotten some biased treatment helping them for years.. its more then uncanny..that said everyone knows this.. u have to destroy them when u can..drive the stake thru bradys heart till the final gun..
u don't turtle with a one score lead. u do all u can do to get 1st downs to avoid brady and gronk playing catch down the field to begin with. u have clever plays designed when the refs fuck us at the end and decision to kick a fg if we are stopped. that's poor coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 360
F Mark Walberg and his condescending stupid Boston accent. Truth is if the shoe were on the other foot (which it never is when it comes to the Patriots) he would be crying up a storm. F the Boston fans. They can take all of their scripted SB wins and shove them up their ass. And I am not buying the media hype that Tom Brady is the best to ever play the game. Please. Between the cheating and he special treatment that asshole and the Patriots get, he should be winning damn near all the games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
This was Donnie who is a bigger douche

Yeah that Marky Mark dude. Mark w left the Super Bowl at halftime Last February giving the excuse his kid was sick......I think he was sick. :P

Condecending douche canoes with criminal pasts
Their sister is still in prison

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5665
BethlehemSteel wrote:
This was Donnie who is a bigger douche

Yeah that Marky Mark dude. Mark w left the Super Bowl at halftime Last February giving the excuse his kid was sick......I think he was sick. :P

Condecending douche canoes with criminal pasts
Their sister is still in prison

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mark-wahlberg-gave-a-whole-new-explanation-as-to-why-he-left-sb-li-early/ar-BBH5rrP?li=BBnb7Kz

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4641
Jeemie wrote:
This game was lost because of a mentality that thought it was a good idea to hand the ball off to Fitzgerald Touissaint on 2nd and 23.


Yes. If it hasn't hit anyone yet that Tomlin = Cowher, and deserves the exact amount of shit heaped on him as Cowher received, then they're either fucking dead, delusional, not paying attention or in complete denial.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23689
Obviously wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
This game was lost because of a mentality that thought it was a good idea to hand the ball off to Fitzgerald Touissaint on 2nd and 23.


Yes. If it hasn't hit anyone yet that Tomlin = Cowher, and deserves the exact amount of shit heaped on him as Cowher received, then they're either fucking dead, delusional, not paying attention or in complete denial.


In this regard, Tomlin is WORSE than Cowher.

Cowher got a bad rap for being ultra-conservative, but he was nowhere NEAR as inflexible as Mike Tomlin, especially, for some reason, when it comes to the offense in big games.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
Stosh-67 wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
This was Donnie who is a bigger douche

Yeah that Marky Mark dude. Mark w left the Super Bowl at halftime Last February giving the excuse his kid was sick......I think he was sick. :P

Condecending douche canoes with criminal pasts
Their sister is still in prison

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mark-wahlberg-gave-a-whole-new-explanation-as-to-why-he-left-sb-li-early/ar-BBH5rrP?li=BBnb7Kz


Didn't see this but ha, spoiled kid tantrum........

Quote:
Wahlberg’s son wasn’t sick when the actor said he wasn’t feeling well. Instead of not feeling well sick wise, he wasn’t feeling well mentally. In an interview with Men’s Health, Wahlberg detailed exactly why he left the big game early.

“He was spitting out ----- and going crazy. It was bad,” says Wahlberg, shuddering as if he’s reliving the moment. “He was lying down on the carpet. He was very upset.” Rhea wanted to stay, but Wahlberg wasn’t having it and left with his boy.

OHHH so that’s what Marky Mark meant by his son wasn’t feeling well! He just couldn’t stop dropping ---bombs! Classic 8-year-old move.

I ask Wahlberg if his son learned a valuable lesson about not giving up on your team, and he laughs. “Heck no. He’s a vicious sore loser. He wants the ball. He hates when his brother gets it. When he doesn’t get the ball, he goes crazy. He throws rocks.”

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:59 pm
Posts: 109
Location: Nor Cal
Fuck Donnie Wahlberg
Fuck Jenny McCarthy
Fuck Mark Wahlberg
Fuck the Funky Bunch
Fuck any and all Walbergs
Fuck their pets too
Fuck kraft
Fuck belichick
Fuck ernie adams
Fuck brady
Fuck that brain-dead freak of nature oaf gronk
Fuck the current patiots
Fuck all past patriots
Fuck Foxborough
Fuck Gillette
Fuck Boston
Fuck clam chowder
Fuck bake beans
Fuck the tea party
Fuck the shady NFL
Fuck Roger Goodell
Especially Fuck Tony Corrente and Al Riveron


The patriots have been the beneficiaries of favorable officiating since the tuck rule. Fuck Walt Coleman. They were penalized twice, and the yardage wasn't even assessed on the second penalty. I remember the time brady cursed Cleet Blakeman the whole way down the tunnel post a pats at panthers loss. Any other player, except maybe P. Manning, would've been, at a minimum fined after, but not brady.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4641
SteeLori wrote:
Fuck Donnie Wahlberg
Fuck Jenny McCarthy
Fuck Mark Wahlberg
Fuck the Funky Bunch
Fuck any and all Walbergs
Fuck their pets too
Fuck kraft
Fuck belichick
Fuck ernie adams
Fuck brady
Fuck that brain-dead freak of nature oaf gronk
Fuck the current patiots
Fuck all past patriots
Fuck Foxborough
Fuck Gillette
Fuck Boston
Fuck clam chowder
Fuck bake beans
Fuck the tea party
Fuck the shady NFL
Fuck Roger Goodell
Especially Fuck Tony Corrente and Al Riveron


The patriots have been the beneficiaries of favorable officiating since the tuck rule. Fuck Walt Coleman. They were penalized twice, and the yardage wasn't even assessed on the second penalty. I remember the time brady cursed Cleet Blakeman the whole way down the tunnel post a pats at panthers loss. Any other player, except maybe P. Manning, would've been, at a minimum fined after, but not brady.


You can curse all you want. Doesn't change the fact the Steelers will never beat the Patriots as long as Tomlin and Haley hold their current positions.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:47 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8177
Obviously wrote:
SteeLori wrote:
Fuck Donnie Wahlberg
Fuck Jenny McCarthy
Fuck Mark Wahlberg
Fuck the Funky Bunch
Fuck any and all Walbergs
Fuck their pets too
Fuck kraft
Fuck belichick
Fuck ernie adams
Fuck brady
Fuck that brain-dead freak of nature oaf gronk
Fuck the current patiots
Fuck all past patriots
Fuck Foxborough
Fuck Gillette
Fuck Boston
Fuck clam chowder
Fuck bake beans
Fuck the tea party
Fuck the shady NFL
Fuck Roger Goodell
Especially Fuck Tony Corrente and Al Riveron


The patriots have been the beneficiaries of favorable officiating since the tuck rule. Fuck Walt Coleman. They were penalized twice, and the yardage wasn't even assessed on the second penalty. I remember the time brady cursed Cleet Blakeman the whole way down the tunnel post a pats at panthers loss. Any other player, except maybe P. Manning, would've been, at a minimum fined after, but not brady.


You can curse all you want. Doesn't change the fact the Steelers will never beat the Patriots as long as Tomlin and Haley hold their current positions.

They've closed the gap with the Patriots considerably, so no, it's not impossible for them to beat them.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm
Posts: 473
bam morris wrote:
wow...Walberg hits a homerun here!!! what we all been saying summed up..great vid! tomlin should show this to team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJUdZQdoRc


1. Ben did a similar thing after Holmes scored in SB43

2. Gronk is not as good as Antonio Brown AND the Patriots had multiple games to adjust to his loss, same with Edelman. We adjusted brilliantly on the fly and that means we know OTHER WRs will be effective in a AFCCG.

Markey should know that in a rematch we’ll have that brilliant WR, our best cover corner, our starting RT, and hopefully our most gifted TE.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Posts: 834
SteeLori wrote:
Fuck Donnie Wahlberg
Fuck Jenny McCarthy
Fuck Mark Wahlberg
Fuck the Funky Bunch
Fuck any and all Walbergs
Fuck their pets too
Fuck kraft
Fuck belichick
Fuck ernie adams
Fuck brady
Fuck that brain-dead freak of nature oaf gronk
Fuck the current patiots
Fuck all past patriots
Fuck Foxborough
Fuck Gillette
Fuck Boston
Fuck clam chowder
Fuck bake beans
Fuck the tea party
Fuck the shady NFL
Fuck Roger Goodell
Especially Fuck Tony Corrente and Al Riveron


The patriots have been the beneficiaries of favorable officiating since the tuck rule. Fuck Walt Coleman. They were penalized twice, and the yardage wasn't even assessed on the second penalty. I remember the time brady cursed Cleet Blakeman the whole way down the tunnel post a pats at panthers loss. Any other player, except maybe P. Manning, would've been, at a minimum fined after, but not brady.


Since 2002 the Pats* are 17-2 with Walt Coleman as the official. 15-0 at home.
Fishy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4641
Poltargyst wrote:
Obviously wrote:
]

You can curse all you want. Doesn't change the fact the Steelers will never beat the Patriots as long as Tomlin and Haley hold their current positions.

They've closed the gap with the Patriots considerably, so no, it's not impossible for them to beat them.


Still waiting for it. 2011 is six years ago.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: walberg love letter!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:08 am
Posts: 1265
SteeLori wrote:
Fuck Donnie Wahlberg
Fuck Jenny McCarthy
Fuck Mark Wahlberg
Fuck the Funky Bunch
Fuck any and all Walbergs
Fuck their pets too
Fuck kraft
Fuck belichick
Fuck ernie adams
Fuck brady
Fuck that brain-dead freak of nature oaf gronk
Fuck the current patiots
Fuck all past patriots
Fuck Foxborough
Fuck Gillette
Fuck Boston
Fuck clam chowder
Fuck bake beans
Fuck the tea party
Fuck the shady NFL
Fuck Roger Goodell
Especially Fuck Tony Corrente and Al Riveron


The patriots have been the beneficiaries of favorable officiating since the tuck rule. Fuck Walt Coleman. They were penalized twice, and the yardage wasn't even assessed on the second penalty. I remember the time brady cursed Cleet Blakeman the whole way down the tunnel post a pats at panthers loss. Any other player, except maybe P. Manning, would've been, at a minimum fined after, but not brady.



I would LOVE to fuck Jenny McCarthy, so YES PLEASE ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cop1211, KC, Kodiak, Miter Saw, Poltargyst and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group