It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Poll: Rooting for Injuries....Brady, Gronk
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 am 

Okay..indulge me...show of hands of the esteemed readership:

Been having this seeming debate with the Professor, the purveyor of mumbo-jumbo, Still Lit, on the other forum.

Who would have their Christmas enhanced by having Brady and/or Gronk limp out of Foxboro on Christmas Eve with casts on their legs, having broken their fuckin' legs?

Who is/is not rooting for injuries to these two fucks on Sunday, putting them out of the playoffs?

I'll cast the first vote for IS.

Post subject: Re: Poll: Rooting for Injuries....Brady, Gronk
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:04 am 

IS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:17 am 

I'd be OK with it. I'd also be OK with that happening, causing them to be upset in their first playoff game and us playing someone else at home in the AFCCG. Beating them doesn't matter to me at all, IMO we beat them 31-27 last Sunday, then we lost to the Zebras 27-24.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 am 

Nick79 wrote:
I'd be OK with it. I'd also be OK with that happening, causing them to be upset in their first playoff game and us playing someone else at home in the AFCCG. Beating them doesn't matter to me at all, IMO we beat them 31-27 last Sunday, then we lost to the Zebras 27-24.

8-) me too

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:43 am 

I don’t know about injuries but the broncos used to beat the shit out of gronk till he needed assistance off the field. Then of course the Brady teabagging.

Would be nice if the bills and jets played with some pride and backbone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:44 am 

it's still yggy wrote:
I don’t know about injuries but the broncos used to beat the shit out of gronk till he needed assistance off the field. Then of course the Brady teabagging.

Would be nice if the bills and jets played with some pride and backbone

Bills are still in the playoff hunt, so they should be all in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:45 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Okay..indulge me...show of hands of the esteemed readership:

Been having this seeming debate with the Professor, the purveyor of mumbo-jumbo, Still Lit, on the other forum.

Who would have their Christmas enhanced by having Brady and/or Gronk limp out of Foxboro on Christmas Eve with casts on their legs, having broken their fuckin' legs?

Who is/is not rooting for injuries to these two fucks on Sunday, putting them out of the playoffs?

I'll cast the first vote for IS.

IS....majorly enhanced holidays if that happened!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:21 am 

id love brady and gronk injured in wrestling shower incident..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:22 pm 

Oh hell yeah! Root every week for that whole team to be carted off the field. Love to see Brady's fucking leg at a gross 90 degree angle perhaps with his foot stuck in his ass to boot!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:09 pm 

Every time my wife sees Brady on the TV she yells "break his f-ing leg" so I'm pretty sure I know where she stands (her other favorite TV scream is "Sack Flacco") - gotta love it when you can convert an non-football watching spouse to someone who despises Steelers foes as much as you do. :) I also would have no problem seeing Tommy Terrific go down - while he is supremely talented, he is a rule bending jagoff who has benefited from move obscure rules and calls than anyone I can think of.

On the Gronk side, I can stand him for different reasons. Like Brady he is immensely talented but he bends the rules in a different way by taking cheap shots galore - that Buffalo fiasco was the most blatant but he has crossed the line other ties with swings and other actions that should be PFs but are rarely called.

While Brady is more of a cerebral douchebag, Gronk is a punk ..... the big guy who lashes out physically when things don't go his way.

I'm hoping for a little karma in the Bills game with one of two things 1) The desperate Bills beat the Pats to keep their playoff hopes alive possibly even sending the Cheats to WC weekend or 2) The Bills say "Screw it, we are getting retribution for the cheap shot" and they take out one or both of the d-bags. Of course both of those happening would be even better ;)