It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Why the NFL is hard to watch...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:20 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Point is Swiss, that doesn’t mean a thing should the teams meet again. Steelers could win, or they could lose...they could lose by 20+...
It’s pretty much a certainty that Belicheck and Ernie will study what the Steelers did to play “much tougher” and change things up to negate that/those advantages. Do you have reasonable confidence that Tomlin and his minions will be up to the task?

Joe Haden playing. AB playing the whole game. Yeah, we could win the rematch.

Oh...I certainly believe they could too. But playing them tougher, or better last week means nothing.

Of course it does, Jobus....every guy on this roster KNOWS they had these fuckers, and can get them next time. Patriots margin of victory was razor-fuckin'-thin....game was fuckin' stolen. I think, assuming they get there, and stay healthy, this will be a confident group going into that fuckin' dump up in Foxboro.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:20 am 

This is the year Swiss. AB should be healthy, McDonald in the lineup, we will beat them in NE.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 am 

I agree as well. Before I would get up and watch all the pregame football talk. Watch games all day and have a Football Sunday. Not anymore. I only watch when the Steelers are on. I did not watch any NFL this weekend and I was somewhat bedridden as I had a Vasectomy last week and was recovering. I could careless what was on Football wise. I caught up on my recorded shows. Especially that nonsense last week, that almost tipped me over to not watching anymore. I even sent back by Ben Military Jersey as I felt dirty giving the NFL any of my Money.