It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6748
Wow. No AB and these three step up.

Loving the reemergence of MB.

JuJu is a flat out stud whose rookie reps are setting him up for a great sophomore season.

And Vance? Love what I see when he is healthy. All those drops early on seem a long time ago. Just stay healthy.

And finally....AB....please get healthy. With you this team has an awesome chance of getting to the Big Dance.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7291
BarryFoster wrote:
Wow. No AB and these three step up.

Loving the reemergence of MB.

JuJu is a flat out stud whose rookie reps are setting him up for a great sophomore season.

And Vance? Love what I see when he is healthy. All those drops early on seem a long time ago. Just stay healthy.

And finally....AB....please get healthy. With you this team has an awesome chance of getting to the Big Dance.


Interesting....Jesse James had one target today.

Going into Foxboro with Vance, Gilbert, Haden...and of course, a healthy AB....could be the outcome we've wanted for years!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4259
swissvale72 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Wow. No AB and these three step up.

Loving the reemergence of MB.

JuJu is a flat out stud whose rookie reps are setting him up for a great sophomore season.

And Vance? Love what I see when he is healthy. All those drops early on seem a long time ago. Just stay healthy.

And finally....AB....please get healthy. With you this team has an awesome chance of getting to the Big Dance.


Interesting....Jesse James had one target today.

Going into Foxboro with Vance, Gilbert, Haden...and of course, a healthy AB....could be the outcome we've wanted for years!!


Yeah, but Tomlin and Haley will still be standing on the Steeler sideline.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7608
Obviously wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Wow. No AB and these three step up.

Loving the reemergence of MB.

JuJu is a flat out stud whose rookie reps are setting him up for a great sophomore season.

And Vance? Love what I see when he is healthy. All those drops early on seem a long time ago. Just stay healthy.

And finally....AB....please get healthy. With you this team has an awesome chance of getting to the Big Dance.


Interesting....Jesse James had one target today.

Going into Foxboro with Vance, Gilbert, Haden...and of course, a healthy AB....could be the outcome we've wanted for years!!


Yeah, but Tomlin and Haley will still be standing on the Steeler sideline.

And they could win.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4259
Poltargyst wrote:
And they could win.


Yes, and I hope they do. Truly.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Posts: 691
I think Jesse only had one target because they needed to get McDonald and the others more reps. There's really not an issue with Jesse, that was a catch and everyone else would have tried to do the same thing...just unfortunate the ball moved.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4251
It was GREAT to see McDonald's impact in the first half. Dude has talent. Built like a truck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 am
Posts: 1190
Location: Hawaii
He is the one missing DYNAMIC piece. All 5 eligibles have the ability to beat their defenders one on one.

Good to see fire in the return game as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm
Posts: 1562
Lynch wrote:
Feels strange to say, but I really like that Ju.

Don't let the klan over at your other board catch you.

_________________
KC wrote:
I got nothin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
Havoc wrote:
It was GREAT to see McDonald's impact in the first half. Dude has talent. Built like a truck.


A truck with plastic fenders...

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Posts: 597
He really ran over that camara guy...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:13 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6748
Lynch wrote:
He really ran over that camara guy...


Crushed him

Was a great 3rd down conversion

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4251
Jeemie wrote:
Havoc wrote:
It was GREAT to see McDonald's impact in the first half. Dude has talent. Built like a truck.


A truck with plastic fenders...


I hear you, unfortunately

Gotta hope this guy can stay on the field for 3 ps games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4064
Havoc wrote:
It was GREAT to see McDonald's impact in the first half. Dude has talent. Built like a truck.


Built like a truck. As reliable as a Ford Pinto

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
StillerInCT wrote:
Havoc wrote:
It was GREAT to see McDonald's impact in the first half. Dude has talent. Built like a truck.


Built like a truck. As reliable as a Ford Pinto


:lol: :lol:


_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 am
Posts: 3010
Vance is the key to our playoff run. Tremendous blocker and can get huge RAC yards.

Can we put him in bubble wrap or something for the next couple of weeks?

_________________
#IDrinkandIKnowThings


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: An Alien, a Ju and Ol’ McDonald walk into a bar
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23270
Lifelongsteel wrote:
Vance is the key to our playoff run. Tremendous blocker and can get huge RAC yards.

Can we put him in bubble wrap or something for the next couple of weeks?


Personally I wouldn’t play him against Cleveland...I think we can beat the Browns without him.

And he’s already shown he can jump right back in after a long layoff and contribute.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarryFoster, Google [Bot], RooneyTunes, Steel Drummer and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group