It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:14 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

I'm not gonna gauge anything after 1 game, but lowly jets or not, divisional game, and for a guy collecting dust and cobwebs all season id say pats fan can feel at least a little optimistic about Harrsions future contributions, wouldn't you say?

I think he can still play, but it has to be in certain situations. I think the Pats want to use him on all 3rd downs. Their ILB's are totally decimated.
Teams will exploit him being on the field from this point forward.

Exactly how I feel, and no reason he couldn't have had that role with us. Oh well, whats done is done now, but I'm in now way feeling like "Fuck Harrison", i think the Steelers first and then Harrison fucked the pooch on this one. Deebo is and always will be Steelers Legend and belongs on any figurative Steelers Defensive Mt. Rushmore.

Yep, my thoughts as well!

Post subject: Re: Bye Bye Shade Tree
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Not this shit again!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:17 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Exactly how I feel, and no reason he couldn't have had that role with us. Oh well, whats done is done now, but I'm in no way feeling like "Fuck Harrison", i think the Steelers first and then Harrison fucked the pooch on this one. Deebo is and always will be Steelers Legend and belongs on any figurative Steelers Defensive Mt. Rushmore.

My feelings exactly. Just a bad situation all around.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 pm 

11 threads had to be merged together on Harrison being cut because people felt their complaints deserved their own thread. Is this number 11?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:57 pm 

James should all be dead to everyone here from this point forward. Respect him for the past but the present is clear and present :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdfoUtDgUCW ... harrison92

Quote:
jhharrison92Got to get the family ready for the playoffs! #blessedandhighlyfavored
Load more comments

petesburgh4I’m a Huge Steeler fan and a fan of @jhharrison92. All that you have done for the organization and the fans, I enjoyed watching you do work and contributing heavily to Super Bowl victories. Glad you found your playing time, but as always Here We Go Steelers!

pedrospooches3Nice. I needed more wee wee pads for the dogs.

Barf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm 

SP wrote:
11 threads had to be merged together on Harrison being cut because people felt their complaints deserved their own thread. Is this number 11?

I'll get around to making #12 later. I mean, was Arthur Moats better than Harrison? I think that deserves its own thread also.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
James should all be dead to everyone here from this point forward. Respect him for the past but the present is clear and present :)

Quote:
jhharrison92Got to get the family ready for the playoffs! #blessedandhighlyfavored
Load more comments

petesburgh4I’m a Huge Steeler fan and a fan of @jhharrison92. All that you have done for the organization and the fans, I enjoyed watching you do work and contributing heavily to Super Bowl victories. Glad you found your playing time, but as always Here We Go Steelers!

Barf

Wow. Unfollowed dude the second after the Tom Brady post a couple weeks back. Not clicking on any more of those.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 pm 

Ice wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:

Quote:
Load more comments

Barf

Wow. Unfollowed dude the second after the Tom Brady post a couple weeks back. Not clicking on any more of those.

ya I don't like seeing that either

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:46 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:02 pm 

Anyone up in Boston hear about James asking the pool reporter to put lotion on his back after the Jets game?

One of the radio shows is talking about it and they're not sure if he was being an asshole or if this is normal for him but they're apparently making a deal out of it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117  Next