It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 1160
GreekSteel wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:


I'm not gonna gauge anything after 1 game, but lowly jets or not, divisional game, and for a guy collecting dust and cobwebs all season id say pats fan can feel at least a little optimistic about Harrsions future contributions, wouldn't you say?


I think he can still play, but it has to be in certain situations. I think the Pats want to use him on all 3rd downs. Their ILB's are totally decimated.
Teams will exploit him being on the field from this point forward.




Exactly how I feel, and no reason he couldn't have had that role with us. Oh well, whats done is done now, but I'm in now way feeling like "Fuck Harrison", i think the Steelers first and then Harrison fucked the pooch on this one. Deebo is and always will be Steelers Legend and belongs on any figurative Steelers Defensive Mt. Rushmore.


Yep, my thoughts as well!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bye Bye Shade Tree
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4924
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
fortythree wrote:
Not this shit again!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm
Posts: 876
GreekSteel wrote:
Exactly how I feel, and no reason he couldn't have had that role with us. Oh well, whats done is done now, but I'm in no way feeling like "Fuck Harrison", i think the Steelers first and then Harrison fucked the pooch on this one. Deebo is and always will be Steelers Legend and belongs on any figurative Steelers Defensive Mt. Rushmore.


My feelings exactly. Just a bad situation all around.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bye Bye Shade Tree
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am
Posts: 3130
11 threads had to be merged together on Harrison being cut because people felt their complaints deserved their own thread. Is this number 11?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
James should all be dead to everyone here from this point forward. Respect him for the past but the present is clear and present :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdfoUtDgUCW ... harrison92

Quote:
jhharrison92Got to get the family ready for the playoffs! #blessedandhighlyfavored
Load more comments

petesburgh4I’m a Huge Steeler fan and a fan of @jhharrison92. All that you have done for the organization and the fans, I enjoyed watching you do work and contributing heavily to Super Bowl victories. Glad you found your playing time, but as always Here We Go Steelers!

pedrospooches3Nice. I needed more wee wee pads for the dogs.


Barf

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bye Bye Shade Tree
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4194
SP wrote:
11 threads had to be merged together on Harrison being cut because people felt their complaints deserved their own thread. Is this number 11?


I'll get around to making #12 later. I mean, was Arthur Moats better than Harrison? I think that deserves its own thread also.

_________________
"Antonio Brown doesn't need to respond to anything," Tomlin said. "He walks into stadiums and he's Antonio Brown and he made Antonio Brown plays."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4924
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
BethlehemSteel wrote:
James should all be dead to everyone here from this point forward. Respect him for the past but the present is clear and present :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdfoUtDgUCW ... harrison92

Quote:
jhharrison92Got to get the family ready for the playoffs! #blessedandhighlyfavored
Load more comments

petesburgh4I’m a Huge Steeler fan and a fan of @jhharrison92. All that you have done for the organization and the fans, I enjoyed watching you do work and contributing heavily to Super Bowl victories. Glad you found your playing time, but as always Here We Go Steelers!

pedrospooches3Nice. I needed more wee wee pads for the dogs.


Barf


Wow. Unfollowed dude the second after the Tom Brady post a couple weeks back. Not clicking on any more of those.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:21 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9261
Ice wrote:
BethlehemSteel wrote:
James should all be dead to everyone here from this point forward. Respect him for the past but the present is clear and present :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdfoUtDgUCW ... harrison92

Quote:
jhharrison92Got to get the family ready for the playoffs! #blessedandhighlyfavored
Load more comments

petesburgh4I’m a Huge Steeler fan and a fan of @jhharrison92. All that you have done for the organization and the fans, I enjoyed watching you do work and contributing heavily to Super Bowl victories. Glad you found your playing time, but as always Here We Go Steelers!

pedrospooches3Nice. I needed more wee wee pads for the dogs.


Barf


Wow. Unfollowed dude the second after the Tom Brady post a couple weeks back. Not clicking on any more of those.




ya I don't like seeing that either


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bye Bye Shade Tree
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1765
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2442
Anyone up in Boston hear about James asking the pool reporter to put lotion on his back after the Jets game?

One of the radio shows is talking about it and they're not sure if he was being an asshole or if this is normal for him but they're apparently making a deal out of it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:09 pm 
Online

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9261
fortythree wrote:
Anyone up in Boston hear about James asking the pool reporter to put lotion on his back after the Jets game?

One of the radio shows is talking about it and they're not sure if he was being an asshole or if this is normal for him but they're apparently making a deal out of it.



:lol: Did the reporter do it? I'm assuming the reporter was a female...or was it a guy? lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
let us know where to read about that 43

.....and which one of ya is enjoying themselves here

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pa ... h.1142629/

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8350
fortythree wrote:
Anyone up in Boston hear about James asking the pool reporter to put lotion on his back after the Jets game?

One of the radio shows is talking about it and they're not sure if he was being an asshole or if this is normal for him but they're apparently making a deal out of it.


maybe he is acting in the Heel mode after all

_________________
ImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2442
GreekSteel wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Anyone up in Boston hear about James asking the pool reporter to put lotion on his back after the Jets game?

One of the radio shows is talking about it and they're not sure if he was being an asshole or if this is normal for him but they're apparently making a deal out of it.



:lol: Did the reporter do it? I'm assuming the reporter was a female...or was it a guy? lol


Was a dude apparently.

They were taking about it on WEEI or whatever the fuck.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8165
steel wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
steel wrote:

Who gives a fuck that you are from the same town as the HC?


This is your own unsubstantiated creation.

steel wrote:

This management team doesn't have the strength or fortitude to make decisions to win championships.

Do you remember 2008? Which management team was that?


MOSTLY COWHER'S -- almost the entire coaching staff, INCLUDING MOST OF HIS PLAYERS

as I recall, i think Deebo was also Team MVP, ironically

How far we have fallen since then....

I'm sorry, it seems to have slipped my mind. How many times did Cowher beat Belichick's Patriots in the playoffs again?

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4683
StillerDownSouth wrote:
This is becoming one of the dumbest threads in SteelerFury history, all over a guy who will probably be one of the most irrelevant players in the post season. Hard to believe over 100 pages of this BS.

Hahahahahahaha

Greek nailed it -Where Art2 Thou???????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4683
GreekSteel wrote:
He wont be irrelevant at all, he'll have a key sack or 2. Book it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4697
MANY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD NAILED IT

we were all fucking PISSED when Tomfuck cut Deebo and kept fucking Arthur Moats

This was the decision that turned me completely against that dumb fuck, who was hired because of diversity and won't be fired because of The Rooney Rule


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4436
stupid move but what done is done


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8165
steel wrote:
and won't be fired because of The Rooney Rule

Cut this crap out.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: James Harrison mega merged bed wetting thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:08 am
Posts: 1265
Suwanee88 wrote:
StillerDownSouth wrote:
This is becoming one of the dumbest threads in SteelerFury history, all over a guy who will probably be one of the most irrelevant players in the post season. Hard to believe over 100 pages of this BS.

Hahahahahahaha

Greek nailed it -Where Art2 Thou???????


Hey Steeler down south, was he irrelevant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Face the facts you are not an intelligent, prescient, perspicacious football poster. Go squirrel huntin or somethin you are good at :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahahahaha


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CdnSteelerFan, Google [Bot], GreekSteel and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group