It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Art I don’t have 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 am 

If Tomlin isn’t hoisting the Lombard at the end of the season, what will thie King of Yinzers do?

Post subject: Re: Art I don’t have 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:35 am 

The back room memo said we are hoisting #7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:38 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
If Tomlin isn’t hoisting the Lombard at the end of the season, what will thie King of Yinzers do?

Absolutely nothing. Except he'll probably congratulate Tomlin on such an awesome season.

12-3

First round bye

Wtf, dude? Probably I misunderstand the post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:

Nothing, we're 12-3, 2nd seed team. There are a lot of other teams that would love to be in our spot. Some bad calls, injuries, etc., and we're still in the hunt. Unless there's a huge embarrassing (epic) collapse, Tomlin will be back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 am 

VASteelerGuy wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:

Nothing, we're 12-3, 2nd seed team. There are a lot of other teams that would love to be in our spot. Some bad calls, injuries, etc., and we're still in the hunt. Unless there's a huge embarrassing (epic) collapse, Tomlin will be back.

If the AFCC game ends with a Harrison strip-sack of Roethlisberger to seal the game for the Patriots, I bet that Tomlin's seat gets surprisingly hot.

EDIT: I'm not saying that the above scenario is probable. But I am pissed off that it is now possible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 am 

W&M_Steeler wrote:
VASteelerGuy wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:

If the AFCC game ends with a Harrison strip-sack of Roethlisberger to seal the game for the Patriots, I bet that Tomlin's seat gets surprisingly hot.

EDIT: I'm not saying that the above scenario is probable. But I am pissed off that it is now possible.

Doubt it.

Arty Deuce likely learned from his Dad not to be reactionary. Tomlin is going nowhere anytime soon.

This season has already been a huge success.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:50 am 

No CEO I know would wantonly allow his enterprise to walk into a PR fail. It's bad for business. Don't know the Steeler personnel procedure, if his approval was required to cut James loose. Where did that malpractice end, Colbert? We know Mr Rooney had nothing to do with the malpractice in the Patriot game. Under similar circumstances I can't see Art or Dan doing something this stupid. Loyalty to a fault still exists though, that's the only explanation for Haley. Warner had some telling comments about Haley, that now Haley believes he's primed for a HC job. That's admitting he took the Handkerchief job lacking all qualifications. Let's hope there's an owner stupid enough to hire him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:

This is a fucking stupid post.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:56 am 

Still Lit wrote:

SO huge!

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 am 

KC wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

SO huge!

We all of us want to mow down the Pats with a 1983 Lincoln Continental en route to a SB win. Likely many of us won't be satisfied unless that happens.

But in what universe is 12-3 with a first round bye locked up not a huge success?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next