It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SBI...Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:51 pm 

Personally, I'm glad that Christmas has past, and we no longer have any holiday bullshit, and tidings of goodwill to interfere in the football season. For me, living up here behind enemy lines, it resulted in some iciness between myself and my sister-in-law, who doesn't know shit about football and thinks she does, and whom Mrs. Swiss ended up dis-inviting from Christmas night at our house, due to Steelers-Texans, and no fuckin' way was I watching that game with a group of Patriot douchebags. We DID spend Christmas Eve with them, but arrived after the conclusion of the Patriots being gifted another game by the NFL officiating cabal. By the way, in retirement, I think I'm going to get a preacher's license and rent myself out to families on holidays in order that they not attend church, but carry on with their holiday parties. At my in-laws, having an okay time, when about 6:15, about 20 people needed to vacate the house to go to church. I was told that I didn't need to go, but of course, I know by know, that such permission is just so much bullshit. So I go, the church is hot as fuckin' blazes, boring as all get out, goes on forever. I could not WAIT to get the fuck out of that place. Fortunately, I was able to follow Jax-SF on my phone. Supposed to be cold as fuck on Sunday in Foxboro. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have tickets. She's never been. Hope her ass gets frozen to the seat, has to be cut out of the plastic at game's end. Mostly, hope that James Harrison throws his back out, gets IRd...is with nobody during the playoffs.

Speaking of football....SBI for Week 17 comes down to Patriots-Jets, Steelers-Browns. We all know how both of those games will go. Seriously, if I'm Mike Tomlin, I'm extremely careful with how I use #26. Be can play, can throw the ball away when pressured, can more or less ensure he's not in harm's way. LBell? He's going to get hit. With as many carries, overall touches that that dude has had, I would be inclined to go with Fitz & Ridley for the entire game, making the probably safe assumption that the Bryce Petty led Jets aren't beating the Patriots, among the robber barons in Foxboro.

And it's not going to matter anyhow!! Why? I'm telling you right now, the Kansas City Chefs are back in early season form, their offense will be too much for the Patriots suspect defense to handle, and it will be The Fat Fuck Andy Reid, Alex Smiff and the Chefs visiting Heinz Field on January 21. And that won't be an easy game for the Steelers. Steelers will draw Jax in the first round. It won't be easy but Steelers WILL prevail.

Now....for the elephant in the room. James Harrison. I'm giving Tomlin the benefit of the doubt on this one, until it's proved otherwise. And trust me...if it turns out that Harrison going to the Patriots turns out to be a factor in the Steelers NOT advancing to the Super Bowl, I will be mother-fuckin' Tomlin like never before. But, I'm willing to believe that #92....
a. Just doesn't have it anymore...or else we would have seen much more of him.
b. Had become a giant pain-in-the ass for Tomlin, somewhat disruptive to the team.
I also think this biz about providing intel is way overblown.

No way Tomlin didn't see this coming. No way he's saying, "Oh shit....I didn't know the Patriots would sign #92." Also, if it comes out that he released Harrison just 'cuz Harrison wanted it....I'll be fuckin' bullshit that this happened on the cusp of the playoffs.

And....these mother-fuckers up here in Patriots land are becoming even more insufferable...if that were possible. They're assuming that Harrison will make a major play against the Steelers, that he'll be akin to the Navajo code talkers in WWII, the ones that Trump just insulted.

And what's this bullshit about Harrison getting a SB ring if EITHER Steelers or Patriots win the SB. Fuck THAT!! No Super Bowl ring for this turncoat, treasonous mother-fucker!! Yeah, I know that the Steelers cut him. Dude still lives in Pittsburgh, runs a foundation there. That whole shit's going under now. Fuck him and his cartoon-watching ass, and his only reason Obama invited me was 'cuz we won the Super Bowl and I'm not going ingrate bullshit.

Few other things....
*Was good to see Artie Burns (mighta choked Artie, ain't gonna choke me!) sticking his face in there against Houston, and even coming up with a pic.
*Was doubly good to see Joe Haden back.
*And...Vance McDonald as well. Maybe we woulda beaten the Pats had McDonald been in.

Will be filing additional reports as the days progress.

Post subject: Re: SBI...Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:55 pm 

even more terse and vulgar than normal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:05 pm 

R S wrote:
even more terse and vulgar than normal

I never know how it's going to turn out, RS...until I start typing. Hope you weren't offended. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 pm 

The overhyped KC Chiefs are going nowhere in the postseason. They likely, don't make it out of the WC round. When they kick Average Alex Smith to the curb, and Fat Fuck Andy Reid follows, they will be on their way to making the necessary moves towards legit championship contenders.

Fuck the Chiefs and their pompous ass fans. Rats will take them out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:22 pm 

Stillchest wrote:
The overhyped KC Chiefs are going nowhere in the postseason. They likely, don't make it out of the WC round. When they kick Average Alex Smith to the curb, and Fat Fuck Andy Reid follows, they will be on their way to making the necessary moves towards legit championship contenders.

Ya, no. Jags and Ravens is only slight better than Jags and Pats.

Jags and Chiefs is SBI and easiest road.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 pm 

Why in the Sam Hill would you give Tomlin the benefit of the doubt on that one? What has Tomlin done to earn the benefit of the doubt? Was it that he thought Chickillo and Moats deserved more playing time? Screw that! Tomlin lost the benefit of the doubt with me a long time ago. Just the fact that Belichick signed Harrison tells me he's viable. Belichick wouldn't just sign Harrison just to get over on the Steelers. You trust Tomlin's judgment over Belichick's? Yeah, so Harrison wanted out. Who wouldn't if given an opportunity to play because your coach thinks it's better to give Chickillo and Moats a hat over you? Sorry, Tomlin gets no benefit of the doubt with me. I love the Steelers, but I really don't blame Harrison one bit for doing what he did.

You really think the fuckin' Chiefs are going to beat the Patriots? Wow! If they play, I want an avatar bet with you for a year on that one.

Trump and Obama again? Just can't help yourself with the politics, can you?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:43 pm 

The Patriots and Steelers will meet in the AFC Championship Game.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 pm 

Obviously wrote:
Why in the Sam Hill would you give Tomlin the benefit of the doubt on that one? What has Tomlin done to earn the benefit of the doubt? Was it that he thought Chickillo and Moats deserved more playing time? Screw that! Tomlin lost the benefit of the doubt with me a long time ago. Just the fact that Belichick signed Harrison tells me he's viable. Belichick wouldn't just sign Harrison just to get over on the Steelers. You trust Tomlin's judgment over Belichick's? Yeah, so Harrison wanted out. Who wouldn't if given an opportunity to play because your coach thinks it's better to give Chickillo and Moats a hat over you? Sorry, Tomlin gets no benefit of the doubt with me. I love the Steelers, but I really don't blame Harrison one bit for doing what he did.

You really think the fuckin' Chiefs are going to beat the Patriots? Wow! If they play, I want an avatar bet with you for a year on that one.

I've not heard the expression Why in the Sam Hill for a long, long time. Thanks for resurrecting that, Obviously. I'm equating Benefit of the Doubt with Wait and See. I'm hopeful that all who are saying that Harrison is all done, he's toast, etc. are correct, that he's not playing because he can't bring it anymore. And yeah, he had the big sack v. KC, but I didn't see him do shit against Baltimore, other than get caught up in traffic on the game's final play and he was on the ground while T.J. Watt ran down Joe Fucco.

Sorry, Obviously, can't do an avatar bet 'cuz I don't know how to do an avatar.

And...as far as Trump & Obama...i enter them into the story only when the opportunity arises, don't force it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:50 pm 

Stillchest wrote:

hmmm ok ill go ahead and say Chiefs win

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:58 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Obviously wrote:

I've not heard the expression Why in the Sam Hill for a long, long time. Thanks for resurrecting that, Obviously. I'm equating Benefit of the Doubt with Wait and See. I'm hopeful that all who are saying that Harrison is all done, he's toast, etc. are correct, that he's not playing because he can't bring it anymore. And yeah, he had the big sack v. KC, but I didn't see him do shit against Baltimore, other than get caught up in traffic on the game's final play and he was on the ground while T.J. Watt ran down Joe Fucco.

Sorry, Obviously, can't do an avatar bet 'cuz I don't know how to do an avatar.

And...as far as Trump & Obama...i enter them into the story only when the opportunity arises, don't force it.

Love bringing back the classics! :lol: :lol:

Fair enough on everything else. And I can send you the instructions on the avatar if you want.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 am 

I thought the saying was What in the Sam Hill.......... :D

I guess it depends on the context

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:56 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
I thought the saying was What in the Sam Hill.......... :D

I guess it depends on the context

me too

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:40 pm