It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: NFL TV Maps Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22684
Yes...there's a game this week.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17

Most of the nation gets Jets/Pats, so PittWest will have plenty of takers for a Steeler stream.

Browns/Steelers are on in my region, so I'll look for a Reddit stream to keep an eye on Jets/Pats.

Image

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL TV Maps Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22684
One question I need to ask though- do Reddit streams work on iPads or mobile devices?

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL TV Maps Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 113
Jeemie wrote:
One question I need to ask though- do Reddit streams work on iPads or mobile devices?



Some do, some don't. The stream listings will usually have a "Mobile" tag that tells you whether or not they'll work on mobile


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL TV Maps Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22684
PittWest wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
One question I need to ask though- do Reddit streams work on iPads or mobile devices?



Some do, some don't. The stream listings will usually have a "Mobile" tag that tells you whether or not they'll work on mobile


OK- thanks! I can have a laptop handy if I can't find a mobile stream.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: NFL TV Maps Week 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15858
Jeemie wrote:
PittWest wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
One question I need to ask though- do Reddit streams work on iPads or mobile devices?



Some do, some don't. The stream listings will usually have a "Mobile" tag that tells you whether or not they'll work on mobile


OK- thanks! I can have a laptop handy if I can't find a mobile stream.

there will be a stream

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group