It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 11879
Look in here miller. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9876

_________________
Tomlin wrote:
You Know; Really Not A Lot To Say. I Really Don't Plan A Lot For These Moments http://www.steelers.com/videos/videos/T ... b99b3e2551


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Posts: 1590
stillthere wrote:


Amazing


Franchise has issues all the way into executive suite. Pilot created a fine mess for themselves, they've had to reduce staff and move people around, even had Mrs. Haslam helping with Browns. We thank them for Haden.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6165
Laundry:

A. Plays the role of game manager in a tight win

B. Shits the bed and is main reason we lose

C. Lights it up in the snow for 2 TD’s in a comfortable win

D. Gets hurt and Dobbs comes in as Jets win in NE

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 6741
BarryFoster wrote:
Laundry:

A. Plays the role of game manager in a tight win

B. Shits the bed and is main reason we lose

C. Lights it up in the snow for 2 TD’s in a comfortable win

D. Gets hurt and Dobbs comes in as Jets win in NE


A


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 5502
I see we have the first team announcers.

Who the fuck are these guys?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14439
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.

_________________
Whatever it takes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 11879
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.

Exactly...

_________________
Tomlin wrote:
You Know; Really Not A Lot To Say. I Really Don't Plan A Lot For These Moments http://www.steelers.com/videos/videos/T ... b99b3e2551


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6165
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.


Who do you think had the final call in today’s “rest our key players” strategy?

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6165
COR-TEN wrote:
I see we have the first team announcers.

Who the fuck are these guys?


They follow the Browns around the country

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 8464
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.




in case you missed it, I already predicted Brady gets carted off...book it


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 70  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DP39, fortythree, Havoc, JackSplat58, Miter Saw, Nick79, Obviously, R S, Steel Ubaldo, the-other-burg, VASteel and 44 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group