It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9290
and B2B theres a topic on it as well but if you haven't heard Crapreport is reporting Haley to the Cowyboys as OC is very possible


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16859
OF course it’s the HC’s call. He doesn’t live in his fears about NYJ winning I guess.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4151
Hope Brady gets driven into the solid frozen ground and his clavicle explodes.

_________________
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Dad showed up after work and according to her the entire hospital hears my dad yell you are not naming our son Hoss.


Baltostiller wrote:
I can agree to disagree without calling another post "assholic" Maybe you should do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5684
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.


Mike Tomlin playing mind games with Bill Belichick again. He owns that mind up in New England. Lulling the Patriots into letting up a little bit versus the Jets knowin Steelers are restin their main guys.

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Posts: 2351
Lets keep it clean Laundry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9290
nice pass by laundry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Posts: 2351
Laundry is our Grappolo! 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23716
Stosh-67 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.


Mike Tomlin playing mind games with Bill Belichick again. He owns that mind up in New England. Lulling the Patriots into letting up a little bit versus the Jets knowin Steelers are restin their main guys.


Pats are marching straight downfield on their opening drive....meeting no resistance thus far.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 12088
Wow.

Nice start.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23716
TOUCHDOWN STEELERS!

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9290
nice opening drive...

pats just converted 4th and 2 on the jets 20


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Posts: 2203
Wow ... browns appear to have zero desire to play. Awful,efforts by a few on that drive - too cold for them


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4151
How many missed tackles on that drive? The Browns don't want it.

_________________
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Dad showed up after work and according to her the entire hospital hears my dad yell you are not naming our son Hoss.


Baltostiller wrote:
I can agree to disagree without calling another post "assholic" Maybe you should do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Posts: 2351
Jeemie wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Tom Brady and his whole healthy starting O is active.

Apparently they don’t live in their fears about winning the 1 seed.

Vs any other team I would care that much about winning 1 seed vs 2, but #houseofhorrors #cheats

Big risk on Steelers part to not go full out to the finish line.


Mike Tomlin playing mind games with Bill Belichick again. He owns that mind up in New England. Lulling the Patriots into letting up a little bit versus the Jets knowin Steelers are restin their main guys.


Pats are marching straight downfield on their opening drive....meeting no resistance thus far.


Just like the Steelers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9290
7-0 pats


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4547
Anyone have a link for the Patriots game?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Posts: 1654
Damn nice drive. Cleveland in off-season already? Two more TDs Landry then Dobbs get some snaps.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23716
7-0 Patriots as well.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 12088
TB wrote:
How many missed tackles on that drive? The Browns don't want it.


Looked like little to no effort by the Browns defense.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 am
Posts: 441
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Anyone have a link for the Patriots game?


http://www.buffstream.com/watch/nfl-5.php


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 4151
Patriots march right down the field, Steelers do the same.

Tomlin looks like he nailed it so far. No point in having Ben and Bell out there today.

_________________
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Dad showed up after work and according to her the entire hospital hears my dad yell you are not naming our son Hoss.


Baltostiller wrote:
I can agree to disagree without calling another post "assholic" Maybe you should do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6781
Why the hell did I think this was an away game?

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 12088
Nice start continues.

Now Eli needs to TAKE THIS TO THE FUCKING HOUSE.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6781
Is this going to be a blow out?

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reg. Season # 17: Steelers vs. Browns Game Comments
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9290
great opening series for the D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7forSteel, Almighty Slacker, BarryFoster, FromPittWithLove and 47 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group