It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game we care about : Bengals Ravens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 pm 

the-other-burg wrote:
I always consider Ravens out of playoffs as SBI.

SBI is keeping teams in who can beat Patriots in Foxboro. Baltimore is one of those teams. That said though, Baltimore would be playing KC next week, another team that can beat Patriots in Foxboro.

At this point, if we're playing baltimore in AFCCG, I would welcome it. If it's Baltimore in Div Playoffs instead of Jax, that might be okay as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:01 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Elmer’s?

Tenn would go to Jax

According to the playoff generator, it looks like TEN would be the 5 seed if BAL loses (and BUF loses). Doesn't the 5 seed play the 4 seed, which would be KC?

How do we get Tenn?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:04 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Elmer’s?

Tenn would go to Jax

According to the playoff generator, it looks like TEN would be the 5 seed if BAL loses (and BUF loses). Doesn't the 5 seed play the 4 seed, which would be KC?

How do we get Tenn?

BAL beats JAX and TEN beats KC in the wildcard games. Didn't say it was likely, just ideal.

But I'm thinking if TEN and BUF somehow lose (unlikely), LAC stomps JAX and goes on to beat NE.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:22 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
the-other-burg wrote:

SBI is keeping teams in who can beat Patriots in Foxboro. Baltimore is one of those teams. That said though, Baltimore would be playing KC next week, another team that can beat Patriots in Foxboro.

At this point, if we're playing baltimore in AFCCG, I would welcome it. If it's Baltimore in Div Playoffs instead of Jax, that might be okay as well.

These Ravens are not beating the Pats in Foxboro. I don't believe the Chiefs could again either.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 pm 

Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
the-other-burg wrote:

These Ravens are not beating the Pats in Foxboro. I don't believe the Chiefs could again either.

These Steelers can...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm 

Poltargyst wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
the-other-burg wrote:

Certainly not if the sickening favoritism the officials are showing the Pats keeps up.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:50 pm 

Jax getting bitch slapped. Titans forced a second fumble and recovered it. 9-3 tits....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:54 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
These Steelers can...

Agree. But there's been a lot of ballwashing of Harbaugh on this site. The Ravens, playoffs on the line, are losing at home to the Bengals who have nothing to play for. Tell me again about the great John Harbaugh.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:54 pm 

Jeemie wrote:

Certainly not if the sickening favoritism the officials are showing the Pats keeps up.

There is that.

Last edited by Poltargyst on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:56 pm 

It's proven. The rats have beat the cheats. The same can be said for the chefs. The lers have yet to win a damn thing playing the cheats. Until the lers beat them the others that have won will be presented through hard fact. That is going to change on their way to #7. :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next