It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Confirmed: Haley Injured in “Fall”. Shoved down outside
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:54 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
I’m pretty sure the Steelers are calling the same plays from back in the Cowher days...no matter what they call them.
We do what we do...

Cheap ass Rooneys won't pay to print a new playbook...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:55 pm 

Baltostiller wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
I’m pretty sure the Steelers are calling the same plays from back in the Cowher days...no matter what they call them.
We do what we do...

Cheap ass Rooneys won't pay to print a new playbook...

:D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 pm 

I'd be interested to know more about his intentions once he was outside; if he was going to drive, if his wife was going to drive and how drunk was Mrs Haley, if they were taking Uber or a cab. If he or his drunk wife was planning on driving it could have been a blessing that they didn't. Haley's now too flawed for Mr Rooney to keep him. Mr. Rooney has to consult with his attorneys to make sure there's no recourse back to the Steelers for some kind of wrongful termination claim because this jackass will investigate that option. As soon as possible after the season this liability needs to be dismissed.

This clown has one of the best jobs in the league works for the best franchise in all of sports, has a Hall of Fame quarterback the best running back the best receiver and possibly the best corps of receivers and a great offensive line and he can't hold the job. Haley is the description of a loser.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:15 pm 

Old School Steeler wrote:
I'd be interested to know more about his intentions once he was outside; if he was going to drive, if his wife was going to drive and how drunk was Mrs Haley, if they were taking Uber or a cab. If he or his drunk wife was planning on driving it could have been a blessing that they didn't. Haley's now too flawed for Mr Rooney to keep him. Mr. Rooney has to consult with his attorneys to make sure there's no recourse back to the Steelers for some kind of wrongful termination claim because this jackass will investigate that option. As soon as possible after the season this liability needs to be dismissed.

This clown has one of the best jobs in the league works for the best franchise in all of sports, has a Hall of Fame quarterback the best running back the best receiver and possibly the best corps of receivers and a great offensive line and he can't hold the job. Haley is the description of a loser.

Hard to argue with any of this. The guy is a goddamn disgrace. Though it may look a little racist if they dump his ass immediately after getting beat up at a bar while Porter grips up a cop and gets a slap on the wrist.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:31 pm 

R S wrote:

Hard to argue with any of this. The guy is a goddamn disgrace. Though it may look a little racist if they dump his ass immediately after getting beat up at a bar while Porter grips up a cop and gets a slap on the wrist.

If/when someone says Porter is Tomlin's buddy, this thread is only a degree or two of Kevin Bacon from a mega-merger opportunity.

Post subject: Re: Unsubstantiated Rumor: Todd Haley In Bar Fight/Hospital
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:50 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Dilly Dilly!

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:35 pm 

Anyone have a photo of Haley’s wife? Can u post? Can’t say I’ve ever seen her...

Thx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm 

punum123 wrote:
Anyone have a photo of Haley’s wife? Can u post? Can’t say I’ve ever seen her...

Thx

Google Christine Haley....she's okay.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:56 pm 

I posted one a few pages back.

As far as wrongful termination, I'm no lawyer but I would assume not signing him to another contract would not be seen as the same as being terminated in the eyes of the law.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:23 pm 

R S wrote:
Though it may look a little racist if they dump his ass immediately after getting beat up at a bar while Porter grips up a cop and gets a slap on the wrist.
This has got to be the dumbest thing I’ve read all day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 pm 

I'm not here to defend Haley but based upon this message board, there's a fair amount of folks over the years that just want him to disappear. If everything I've read in this thread is true, probably not the perfect guy but we need to look at things in context. They have two weeks off and earned a bye...he went and celebrated with his wife and clearly drank too much. Poor choice if you know you're not a good drunk.

It's tragic that someone (hopefully a loyal Steelers fan) couldn't just go up to him and say he's getting out of control, keep calm, I'll call Uber, remember the image you're sitting for the team you just led to a 13-3 record. I dunno, it is disheartening to see us (Steeler Nation) just look like we're rolling into the playoffs like a bunch of malcontents. There are so many good things going on and probably 20 teams worth of fans wishing they had our problem.

We're blowing up threads on Harrison and Haley...not worth dragging these guys through the dirt, both have contributed to the success of the Steelers.

- BTW, anything on #50?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:53 pm 

Mr. Rooney has to consult with his attorneys to make sure there's no recourse back to the Steelers for some kind of wrongful termination claim because this jackass will investigate that option. As soon as possible after the season this liability needs to be dismissed.

Well, Haley's contract is up after this season, so I'd say The Deuce can save his consultation fee.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 pm 

I’ll go on and say it

Haley is the joke in the room

He’s gone

Post subject: Re: Confirmed: Todd Haley Injured in “Fall”. No confirmed de
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:12 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Ice wrote:
Can your source get us photos of the woman that kicked his ass?

Pretty sure photos of Mrs Haley can be searched up.

Cheers, Forty. This got funnier when it became true, that's for damn sure.

That's exactly what I said to my friend.

"This is already funny but it gets funnier the more true it is."

They just like look crazy !!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
R S wrote:
Though it may look a little racist if they dump his ass immediately after getting beat up at a bar while Porter grips up a cop and gets a slap on the wrist.

Why?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:02 am 

I think Haley cemented his fate in the New England game. The way that ended was on him, IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:52 am 

R S wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
R S wrote:

Why?

No member of the white race can ever be victim to racism.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:38 am 

Quote:

No member of the white race can ever be victim to racism.

Now that's a troubling response. Seriously, racism is universal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:05 pm 

Haley said his incident at the bar is a non issue with the team nor a distraction and the incident was beyond his doing. - per his presser

Hasn't been contacted by any teams for coaching hires.

-per 93.7 the fan

lets see how this shakes out :P

Edit: Bouchette adds his comments

No real details have come forth, says perhaps he was an innocent victim, there was no one charged for any wrong doing Haleys or anyone)

-Shouldn't have been out at NYE but as how bars go, this stuff happens.

-Made statement and moved on from today forward.

Ed does reveal he has a shattered pelvis and badly bruised hip, He did hit steps and got hurt in the fall.

He is walking around, but, is appears to be against doctors advice to be walking. So he is in fact hurt. Sounds like he will be in the booth but that is tbd

43, your source was right!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:24 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Haley said his incident at the bar is a non issue with the team nor a distraction and the incident was beyond his doing. - per his presser

Hasn't been contacted by any teams for coaching hires.

-per 93.7 the fan

lets see how this shakes out :P

Edit: Bouchette adds his comments

No real details have come forth, says perhaps he was an innocent victim, there was no one charged for any wrong doing Haleys or anyone)

-Shouldn't have been out at NYE but as how bars go, this stuff happens.

-Made statement and moved on from today forward.

Ed does reveal he has a shattered pelvis and badly bruised hip, He did hit steps and got hurt in the fall.

He is walking around, but, is appears to be against doctors advice to be walking. So he is in fact hurt. Sounds like he will be in the booth but that is tbd

43, your source was right!!

The bolded part? My speculation is that Rooneys told Todd to STFU, not pursue any charges, hope this thing goes the fuck away.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:38 pm 

If Haley fell down stairs & got hurt that way - he was probably very wasted.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:28 pm 

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/stee ... 1801040178

Quote:
Another week, another chapter in the “As the Steelers Turn” melodrama.

Call this one the Tequila Cowboy episode, the latest in this popular season-long show.

Todd Haley, ailing from what a team source told the Post-Gazette is a “shattered” pelvis and a badly bruised left side, called the New Year’s Eve incident a “situation” Thursday afternoon.

“A few nights ago unfortunately I was in a situation,’’ said Haley, the Steelers offensive coordinator who spent two days in a hospital for injuries he sustained after reportedly being shoved outside the North Shore bar.

Todd Haley returns to the Steelers — with a slight limp
“The situation, though not of my doing, has been made clear to me by the Steelers that it is a non-issue to both the team and the Steelers organization.’’

“My sole focus is on preparing for next week’s playoff game, so it won’t be addressed further.”

Haley declined to take any questions about the incident in which police say his wife, Chrissy, was also involved. There were reports that Haley was shoved to the ground by an unknown assailant after he and his wife had dinner and drinks New Year’s Eve at Tequila Cowboy.

I’m betting the situation is still a hook up deal gone sour and the Steelers told him to shut his trap to avoid further embarrassment to himself his wife and the team . I agree with Swiss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/01/04/todd-haley-injury-hip-tequila-cowboy-north-shore-pittsburgh-steelers/stories/201801040178

Quote:
Another week, another chapter in the “As the Steelers Turn” melodrama.

Call this one the Tequila Cowboy episode, the latest in this popular season-long show.

Todd Haley, ailing from what a team source told the Post-Gazette is a “shattered” pelvis and a badly bruised left side, called the New Year’s Eve incident a “situation” Thursday afternoon.

“A few nights ago unfortunately I was in a situation,’’ said Haley, the Steelers offensive coordinator who spent two days in a hospital for injuries he sustained after reportedly being shoved outside the North Shore bar.

Todd Haley returns to the Steelers — with a slight limp
“The situation, though not of my doing, has been made clear to me by the Steelers that it is a non-issue to both the team and the Steelers organization.’’

“My sole focus is on preparing for next week’s playoff game, so it won’t be addressed further.”

Haley declined to take any questions about the incident in which police say his wife, Chrissy, was also involved. There were reports that Haley was shoved to the ground by an unknown assailant after he and his wife had dinner and drinks New Year’s Eve at Tequila Cowboy.

I’m betting the situation is still a hook up deal gone sour and the Steelers told him to shut his trap to avoid further embarrassment to himself his wife and the team . I agree with Swiss

I actually think it was one or both Haleys being assholes, Beth...not a hook up.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:50 pm 

TIme to get 43s super sleuth friend on the Case

If the cops are not looking to arrest and it’s being hushed it really damages the Haley’s rep

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next