It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Tomlin Presser
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Other than using the word trajectory repeatedly, the only item of significance was Tomlin saying that if Steelers were playing this week, AB would be listed as Questionable.

The media didn't press him on the Harrison ordeal. Find out the real reason he chose to release him and if he has any regrets?

ZERO questions about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:22 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Steel 40 wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Other than using the word trajectory repeatedly, the only item of significance was Tomlin saying that if Steelers were playing this week, AB would be listed as Questionable.

The media didn't press him on the Harrison ordeal. Find out the real reason he chose to release him and if he has any regrets?

ZERO questions about it.

I think the media, Tomlin, the fans and most importantly all of SteelerFury wants to move on and stop beating the dead horse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:56 pm 

The media didn't press him on the Harrison ordeal. Find out the real reason he chose to release him and if he has any regrets?[/quote]

ZERO questions about it.[/quote]

I think the media, Tomlin, the fans and most importantly all of SteelerFury wants to move on and stop beating the dead horse[/quote]

Move on all you want, but the week leading up to 1/21 will be (in order of importance);

1. James Harrison's revenge.
2. Brady is 11 - 2 vs Steelers
3. The "Catch" that wasn't.
4. Which organization is the best ever (hint, don't look for many Steeler votes)

Absolutely NOTHING else will be discussed that week. I plan on going media silent until 15 minutes before kickoff.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:19 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:

ZERO questions about it.[/quote]

I think the media, Tomlin, the fans and most importantly all of SteelerFury wants to move on and stop beating the dead horse[/quote]

Move on all you want, but the week leading up to 1/21 will be (in order of importance);

1. James Harrison's revenge.
2. Brady is 11 - 2 vs Steelers
3. The "Catch" that wasn't.
4. Which organization is the best ever (hint, don't look for many Steeler votes)

Absolutely NOTHING else will be discussed that week. I plan on going media silent until 15 minutes before kickoff.[/quote]

They will actually have to beat a team other than NE leading up to that week.

E1 just seems like its 100% likely...the way the NFL works, it may be like 95%, but no gimme :)