It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: We've All Got Places to Go!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 pm 

1.) Rashaan Evans 6’3 232 ILB Alabama- "Washington crossing the Delaware turnpike? Surprising." What's not surprising? The Steelers sprinting to the podium to make their first round pick. Tombert finally bucks their trend and rolls tide.

2.) Arden Key 6’6 265 Edge LSU- While players like LVE are trending up, this one time top 5 pick is trending down. I’ve mocked him before and vowed it was a one shot deal but every time I see his name scrolling down a list of edge players my eyes stop. Just a natural born pass rusher that I’d roll the dice on if he fell this far in round 2.

3.) Terrell Edmunds 6’2 220 S Virginia Tech- Jessie Bates is another kid trending up but I’m sticking to my belief that Edmunds is a helluva football player and would be a “grand larceny” pick here in round 3.

5T) Kendrick Norton 6’3 312 NT Miami- Bad dude right here. Mean ‘Sum bitch. Junior who entered the draft early has untapped disruptor potential. My guess is Javon Hargrave gets a reprieve but here’s an intriguing piece of clay for Karl Dunbar to mold.

5) Javon Rolland-Jones 6’2 244 Edge Arkansas St- Y’all seem to approve of this kid so let’s go with him again as a possible day 3 pass rushing option. Ultra productive War Daddy with over 35 percent of his tackles resulting in a loss.

7T) Joel Iyiegbuniwe 6’1 230 ILB Western Kentucky- Another early entry who could see his stock rise after he “blows up” the combine. Productive football player who came to the hill toppers as a safety so since I’ve never seen a Western KY football game I’m going to guess the kid has some cover skills.

7) Martez Carter 5’7 204 RB Grambling- “Mr. Excitement” would add some “juice” to the backfield and return game.

No real reason for the title just that dumb commercial makes me laugh. "Big man with the horn!" Too funny.

Post subject: Re: We've All Got Places to Go!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:43 am 

Awesome. Love it. Key would be a steal there. I do like the Bates kid better but Edmunds would be a nice consolation prize. Like Norton and Jones. Not informed on the last two. Gave me some homework. Thanks Teach....